Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014
Tony MacAlpine -- Vienna, VA -- October 19th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #111  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,585
Mine will be coming tomorrow!
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 10-03-2012, 02:49 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,858
Yea I've been real lazy with this. Haven't even started racking up points yet. But the cut off date for really reals is Sunday.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 10-04-2012, 04:38 AM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,745
Blog Entries: 25
My embarassingly basic list.

1) Metallica - Master of Puppets (1986)
2) Slayer - Reign In Blood (1986)
3) Metallica - Ride The Lightning (1984)
4) Slayer – Hell Awaits (1985)
5) Megadeth – Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying? (1985)
6) Slayer – South of Heaven (1988)
7) Metallica - …And Justice For All (1988)
8) Death – Leprosy (1987)
9) Morbid Angel – Altars of Madness (1989)
10) Agnostic Front – Victim in Pain (1984)
11) Sepultura – Beneath The Remains (1989)
12) Metallica – Kill ‘Em All (1983)
13) Death – Scream Bloody Gore (1987)
14) Suicidal Tendencies – Suicidal Tendencies (1983)
15) Megadeth – Killing is My Business…and Business is Good (1984)
16) Venom – Black Metal (1982)
17) Possessed – Seven Churches (1985)
18) Kreator – Pleasure To Kill (1986)
19) Napalm Death – Scum (1987)
20) Pestilence – Consuming Impulse (1989)
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:58 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
My embarassingly basic list.

1) Metallica - Master of Puppets (1986)
2) Slayer - Reign In Blood (1986)
3) Metallica - Ride The Lightning (1984)
4) Slayer – Hell Awaits (1985)
5) Megadeth – Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying? (1985)
6) Slayer – South of Heaven (1988)
7) Metallica - …And Justice For All (1988)
8) Death – Leprosy (1987)
9) Morbid Angel – Altars of Madness (1989)
10) Agnostic Front – Victim in Pain (1984)
11) Sepultura – Beneath The Remains (1989)
12) Metallica – Kill ‘Em All (1983)
13) Death – Scream Bloody Gore (1987)
14) Suicidal Tendencies – Suicidal Tendencies (1983)
15) Megadeth – Killing is My Business…and Business is Good (1984)
16) Venom – Black Metal (1982)
17) Possessed – Seven Churches (1985)
18) Kreator – Pleasure To Kill (1986)
19) Napalm Death – Scum (1987)
20) Pestilence – Consuming Impulse (1989)
You call yourself hellawaits77 and you don't even have Hell Awaits on your list?
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 10-04-2012, 10:44 AM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
You call yourself hellawaits77 and you don't even have Hell Awaits on your list?
I see it at #4.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 10-04-2012, 11:55 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,858
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:16 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I see it at #4.
that's nice, but there seems to be missing a certain band on that list, a band that totaly dominated the 80's ....


so in that sence, yeah, pretty embarassing list if you ask me

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:34 PM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
that's nice, but there seems to be missing a certain band on that list, a band that totaly dominated the 80's ....


so in that sence, yeah, pretty embarassing list if you ask me

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
a-ha? You're damn right! Shame on you, hellawaits!
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-04-2012, 01:01 PM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
that's nice, but there seems to be missing a certain band on that list, a band that totaly dominated the 80's ....


so in that sence, yeah, pretty embarassing list if you ask me

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Yeah! Where's the Anthrax, bro?!
__________________
10/21 King Diamond
10/22 Tombs ?
11/1 Kult ov Azazel
11/7 Weekend Nachos
11/14 Decapitated ?
11/15 Eyehategod ?
11/21 Foxy Shazam ?
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 10-04-2012, 02:41 PM
El Gordo's Avatar
El Gordo El Gordo is offline
May you go marching in three-measure time, dressed up as asses and drunk to the nines...
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 1,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
that's nice, but there seems to be missing a certain band on that list, a band that totaly dominated the 80's ....


so in that sence, yeah, pretty embarassing list if you ask me

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Your man-love for Iron Maiden and hideous spelling is 100 times more embarrassing than omitting them from a best of the 80's list.
__________________
I love inside jokes, I'd love to be a part of one some day.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008