Sacrimony
Season's End
Keyboard Solo
Forever
Drum Solo
March of Mephisto

NIGHTWISH

Roll Tide (Intro)
Storytime (with Alyssa White-Gluz & Elize Ryd)
Wish I Had an Angel (with Elize Ryd)
Amaranth (with Elize Ryd)
Scaretale
I Want My Tears Back
The Islander
Last of the Wilds
Planet Hell
Rest Calm
Nemo (with Elize Ryd)
Over the Hills and Far Away (with Elize Ryd)

Note: Annette was rushed to the hospital prior to the show. They asked the crowd if it was ok to perform without her and the girls from Kamelot would fill in and the response was overwhelmingly yes so they performed a shortened set.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:10 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalJ View Post
Annette was rushed to the hospital prior to the show. They asked the crowd if it was ok to perform without her and the girls from Kamelot would fill in and the response was overwhelmingly yes so they performed a shortened set.
Anette had a fever and was vomitting. Didn't she get sick a few times on the last tour to? I know with all the travel it can be hard to stay healthy while being in a different place each day. Still, you would think she would bring stuff on tour with her like vitamins or something to help keep her as healthy as possible.

So how did the girls from Kamelot do? I read on the Nightwish forum that they had to have lyric sheets on stage and they let the crowd do a lot of the singing.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:51 AM
N00B

I thought they did great considering the circumstances. It was funny to see them holding the lyric sheets. Marco made them restart "Wish I Had an Angel" but I couldn't really understand what he was saying the reason was. I didn't think the mass karaoke thing was that great but had potential with the size of the crowd to be pretty cool. I hope this means they add about 4-5 songs to the set the next time they play in Denver to make up for the ones they didn't play this time around.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:07 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalJ View Post
I thought they did great considering the circumstances. It was funny to see them holding the lyric sheets. Marco made them restart "Wish I Had an Angel" but I couldn't really understand what he was saying the reason was. I didn't think the mass karaoke thing was that great but had potential with the size of the crowd to be pretty cool. I hope this means they add about 4-5 songs to the set the next time they play in Denver to make up for the ones they didn't play this time around.
I don't think they're gonna add anything special to the set next time they come to your area. Their usual set length has been 16 songs on this tour. So, however many songs they play each show on the next tour will more than likely be the amount of songs you'll get next time. Who knows the next time they'll hit your town again? By then they may have completely forgot what city this happened in.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:00 AM
N00B

It was just wishful thinking. But it would be a classy thing to do. Then today I read that Anette is out of the band.

Tags
kamelot, nightwish