Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Within Temptation -- Newcastle, England -- April 14, 2014
Carcass -- Silver Spring, MD -- April 13th, 2014
Destruction -- Montreal, Quebec -- April 14th, 2014
Ghoul -- Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
Satan -- Philadelphia, PA -- April 14th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 09-28-2012, 09:55 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,489
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvation_for_Sale View Post
Wish they would of come to Kansas City. Whoever is booking the big metal tours across this country needs a serious kick in the balls.
They were originally slated to come here on their first tour before they had to cancel. The lineup was huge, it as like Morbid Angel with Krisiun, Septicflesh, Melechesh and more. It got canceled except for the MDF date because I think of Pete Sandoval's surgery. Dunno why it didn't get re-booked, though.

Also we have a ton of metal shows in Oct. - Dec., I hope you know!
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-28-2012, 10:02 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
They were originally slated to come here on their first tour before they had to cancel. The lineup was huge, it as like Morbid Angel with Krisiun, Septicflesh, Melechesh and more. It got canceled except for the MDF date because I think of Pete Sandoval's surgery. Dunno why it didn't get re-booked, though.

Also we have a ton of metal shows in Oct. - Dec., I hope you know!
It couldn't have been because of Pete. He still hasn't returned to the band.
__________________
5.17 Scion Rock Fest
7.11 Sargeist
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-28-2012, 10:08 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,489
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
It couldn't have been because of Pete. He still hasn't returned to the band.
Well they had the full tour ready to go and the it got canceled. Did Pete do MDF? Maybe they canceled it originally for Pete and then just decided to use a replacement? I dunno.
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-28-2012, 10:19 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Well they had the full tour ready to go and the it got canceled. Did Pete do MDF? Maybe they canceled it originally for Pete and then just decided to use a replacement? I dunno.
Tim played at MDF.
__________________
5.17 Scion Rock Fest
7.11 Sargeist
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-28-2012, 10:21 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Well they had the full tour ready to go and the it got canceled. Did Pete do MDF? Maybe they canceled it originally for Pete and then just decided to use a replacement? I dunno.
It couldn't have been because of Pete. I'm a Morbid Angel fiend so I would've known if Pete was back performing again. They released a statement saying the tour was postponed/cancelled because a band member needed surgery but they didn't say who.

Tim Yeung is still behind the kit as far as I know. It had to have been someone else who needed surgery. Maybe Trey.
__________________
5/2 Nails
5/6 Nile
5/17 Scion Rock Fest
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-29-2012, 09:47 AM
Salvation_for_Sale Salvation_for_Sale is offline
Midwest Mayhem
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by srm90 View Post
It couldn't have been because of Pete. I'm a Morbid Angel fiend so I would've known if Pete was back performing again. They released a statement saying the tour was postponed/cancelled because a band member needed surgery but they didn't say who.

Tim Yeung is still behind the kit as far as I know. It had to have been someone else who needed surgery. Maybe Trey.
Tim Yeung is amazing to watch. He's got to be one of the best metal drummers i've ever seen live.

@ mankvill - Maybe you know something I don't? I know of a few coming up, but nothing as great as Morbid Angel. Got a link to any upcoming shows??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dark funeral, grave, morbid angel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008