Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Fleetwood Mac -- Minneapolis, MN -- September 30th, 2014
The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #571  
Old 09-27-2012, 08:19 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
I keep calling the key club to see if there are ticket still available for the show tonight. Would suck if I drive all the way down to LA and find out the show is sold out.
I text treghet about it and he said he doubts there are any tickets left.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #572  
Old 09-27-2012, 08:23 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I text treghet about it and he said he doubts there are any tickets left.
I'm thinking about taking the risk to driving up to LA, I really wanna see obituary. Fucking A, I've called like 20 times but no one is answering...

I should probably leave now, by the time i get to the key club it will be around 10:40ish.

Obituary should have added a date at the observatory in santa Anna. It seems like every tour is hitting that spot now, and it's so convenient for me since it's only about 5-10 minutes away from my pad.
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #573  
Old 09-27-2012, 08:35 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
I'm thinking about taking the risk to driving up to LA, I really wanna see obituary. Fucking A, I've called like 20 times but no one is answering...

I should probably leave now, by the time i get to the key club it will be around 10:40ish.

Obituary should have added a date at the observatory in santa Anna. It seems like every tour is hitting that spot now, and it's so convenient for me since it's only about 5-10 minutes away from my pad.
Broken Hope is already on, so Obituary might be going on before 10:40.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #574  
Old 09-27-2012, 08:38 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Broken Hope is already on, so Obituary might be going on before 10:40.
oh, fuck me... Really? I just kind of assumed obituary would come out at like 11pm or something. I remember when I saw Napalm Death at the key club they didn't come out until twelve in the morning and played a solid one hour set, I remember the show finished at EXACTLY one in the morning(I looked at the small clock on the right side of the stage next to the amps).
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #575  
Old 09-27-2012, 09:07 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,504
So school blew...but hey Suffocation and Origin doing a free show this Saturday and The Faceless doing a free headliner on Oct 21. Coool
__________________
Senses Fail-10/3
Mastojira-10/17
TWY/TSSF-10/19
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Reply With Quote
  #576  
Old 09-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
So school blew...but hey Suffocation and Origin doing a free show this Saturday and The Faceless doing a free headliner on Oct 21. Coool
So do this mean you're gonna be at the art gallery?
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #577  
Old 09-27-2012, 10:19 PM
XDoomsayerX's Avatar
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
So do this mean you're gonna be at the art gallery?
Im free Saturday and I'll have Scott(srm90) chip in for gas cuz I knew he loves these bands. Assuming christopher and treghet go,Metalsetlist party!
__________________
Senses Fail-10/3
Mastojira-10/17
TWY/TSSF-10/19
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Reply With Quote
  #578  
Old 09-28-2012, 12:44 AM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
oh, fuck me... Really? I just kind of assumed obituary would come out at like 11pm or something. I remember when I saw Napalm Death at the key club they didn't come out until twelve in the morning and played a solid one hour set, I remember the show finished at EXACTLY one in the morning(I looked at the small clock on the right side of the stage next to the amps).
Judging by the post times I'm guessing you didn't go. You missed out, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Im free Saturday and I'll have Scott(srm90) chip in for gas cuz I knew he loves these bands. Assuming christopher and treghet go,Metalsetlist party!
I would definitely be there if I was 21.
__________________
9.28 Sadistic Intent / Morbid Saint
10.20 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #579  
Old 09-28-2012, 02:44 AM
Onioner Onioner is online now
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 2,033
Just got home from Obituary. Awesome show from all the touring acts, and I had a really great time when I wasn't being a meat shield for my friend so she could enjoy her time in the front row haha. I forgot how straight retarded, rude and plain creepy some LA metalheads are- it made me miss my bay area thrash and death crowds (when they bothered to come out of course).
__________________
Skeletonwitch/Ghoul - 9/23
Saviours/Hazzard's Cure - 9/28
Raven - 10/20
Satan/Slough Feg - 10/25
King Diamond - 8/31
Judas Priest - 11/16
Reply With Quote
  #580  
Old 09-28-2012, 05:40 AM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,535
I gotta head out to work pretty soon, hey tregh, and Onioner, what time did Obituary come out?

And yeah tregh, fucking sucks I missed out man. I was gonna leave to LA like my usual time(930ish), but no one was answering the phone at the key club. Every time I go to a show at that venue I usually call before heading on out, and 99.9% of the time they always answer and usually they still have tickets left(for whatever show it is)..

I must make up for this by seeing the all mighty Suffocation on Saturday. But yeah, would like to get a good idea at what time obituary came on because christopher told me broken hope came on around 9:40ish.
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008