Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Ghost -- Boulder, CO -- April 23rd, 2014
Gideon -- Toledo, OH -- April 22nd, 2014
Queensryche -- Uncasville, CT -- April 19th, 2014
Scott Stapp -- London, England -- April 23rd, 2014
Megadeth -- Quito, Ecuador -- April 22nd, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 09-24-2012, 07:11 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Eh, I'd really enjoy seeing this show. But then again I'm not like a passionate WASP fan or anything, I don't have huge expectations from a setlist from them.
I might too if I'd not seen them much. But they tour a lot, and always play the same stuff. It was nice seeing them break out a few different things, and actually play a full-length set, but they were only playing at it really. They shortened or medley'd nearly every interesting track, so they could still play the boring ones in full. Hardly what they promised for a 30th anniversary set.

The stage show wasn't what was talked of in the press releases a year ago either.

Not as bad as last time they promised something special and didn't deliver, but still a poor show.

24/4 MoonKings
25/4 Spirit Caravan
30/4 Kenny Wayne Shepherd
2/5 The Brew
Old 09-24-2012, 08:48 AM
N00B

This really doesn't make sense to me why a HEADLINING band would do so many medleys. I understand doing medleys if your an opening act, since that way you can fit in more in a short amount of time, but shortening and doing medleys of songs, while your the headlining act is quite bonkers. The Crimson Idol medley is a pretty cool idea, but it would of been much cooler if it was done for The Last Command or Headless Children, since Crimson Idol was played in its entirety in 2008.

Especially with songs like Widowmaker, Headless Children, Sleeping in the Fire, and Hellion (for me anyways) i want to hear those songs in full. But thats just my opinion.

Tags
w.a.s.p.