Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Within Temptation -- Newcastle, England -- April 14, 2014
Carcass -- Silver Spring, MD -- April 13th, 2014
Destruction -- Montreal, Quebec -- April 14th, 2014
Ghoul -- Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
Satan -- Philadelphia, PA -- April 14th, 2014

  #1641  
Old 09-20-2012, 03:31 AM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Papa Roach hasn't released a bearable album in eight years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Papa Roach is awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #1642  
Old 09-20-2012, 06:22 AM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,854
New BTBAM leaked.
Reply With Quote
  #1643  
Old 09-20-2012, 06:51 AM
DethMaiden's Avatar
DethMaiden DethMaiden is offline
We're dying on the inside
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 28,824
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
New BTBAM leaked.
For real? Watermarked promos just went out two days ago. Fucking people.


Anyway, the album is pretty bad. Way too much "we've hung out with Devin Townsend and Dream Theater" bullshit. If Colors was dizzying technical hardcore punctuated with moments of sheer emotional power and the occasional foray into "circus music," the new one is basically just circus music as played by Between the Buried and Me. Massively disappointing, but they'll never be the band they were on Alaska and Colors again.
__________________
Mortals are mortar and life is the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #1644  
Old 09-20-2012, 06:57 AM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
For real? Watermarked promos just went out two days ago. Fucking people.


Anyway, the album is pretty bad. Way too much "we've hung out with Devin Townsend and Dream Theater" bullshit. If Colors was dizzying technical hardcore punctuated with moments of sheer emotional power and the occasional foray into "circus music," the new one is basically just circus music as played by Between the Buried and Me. Massively disappointing, but they'll never be the band they were on Alaska and Colors again.
I'm 3 songs in right now. It's not just circus music but there's definitely more than usual.
Reply With Quote
  #1645  
Old 09-20-2012, 07:02 AM
brutal_descent's Avatar
brutal_descent brutal_descent is offline
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,846
I don't know, I'm digging this! Yes, it's not the BTBAM we used to know, but I really like what I've heard from Future Sequence so far.
__________________
11/22 Iceage
12/3 Peter Murphy
12/6 Cut Copy
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Reply With Quote
  #1646  
Old 09-20-2012, 08:40 AM
ShatteredFlame's Avatar
ShatteredFlame ShatteredFlame is offline
not the mama
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamden CT/Long Island NY
Posts: 2,166
Just went to download it via a rapidgator link and coincidentally for the security code I got one of those drop down questions "the opposite of heavy is?" and all the answers had to do with mass and space
Reply With Quote
  #1647  
Old 09-20-2012, 10:36 AM
illuminatus917's Avatar
illuminatus917 illuminatus917 is offline
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the mountains, NC
Posts: 2,835
Blog Entries: 2
When I think of circus music I think of The Doors, not BTBAM.
__________________
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Reply With Quote
  #1648  
Old 09-20-2012, 12:46 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,072
>Complaining about BTBAM

__________________
That Drummer Guy Presents:
EVERY DAY from 4-6 am and pm on http://www.zeropointradio.com
Reply With Quote
  #1649  
Old 09-20-2012, 01:05 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatteredFlame View Post
Just went to download it via a rapidgator link and coincidentally for the security code I got one of those drop down questions "the opposite of heavy is?" and all the answers had to do with mass and space
Rapidgator gave my computer a killer virus yesterday when I went to download the new Brother Ali record, Be careful man.
__________________
5/3 letlive.
5/16 Mastodon
6/21 Fall Out Boy
7/22 Converge

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #1650  
Old 09-20-2012, 01:42 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
When I think of circus music I think of The Doors, not BTBAM.
Care to explain why?
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008