Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen + Adam Lambert - Toronto, ON - July 28th, 2014
Warped Tour -- Auburn Hills, MI -- July 18th, 2014
Megadeth -- Denver, CO -- September 16th, 2007
Queen -- Atlantic City, NJ -- July 26th, 2014
Touche Amore -- Lawrence, KS -- July 27th, 2014

  #1631  
Old 09-18-2012, 11:45 AM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ann arbor, mi
Posts: 1,669
I just got around to checking out Pseudogod's Deathwomb Catechesis.
It's not revolutionary, but it's brutal as hell with some great riffs. Take a listen if you like black/death in the vein of Revenge, Archgoat, etc. Stream it here
__________________
8/6 - Summer's Laughter ?
8/9 - Boris / SubRosa / Atlas Moth
8/25 - BAT / Shitfucker ?
8/30 - Morbid Saint / Vektor
Reply With Quote
  #1632  
Old 09-18-2012, 05:54 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
I just got around to checking out Pseudogod's Deathwomb Catechesis.
It's not revolutionary, but it's brutal as hell with some great riffs. Take a listen if you like black/death in the vein of Revenge, Archgoat, etc. Stream it here
Awesome! I've never heard this band before but loving the music!
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #1633  
Old 09-18-2012, 10:46 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,830
I am almost through The Killers' new album and I'm not digging it at all...
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #1634  
Old 09-19-2012, 08:29 AM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I am almost through The Killers' new album and I'm not digging it at all...
Not surprised, they've been going downhill since Hot Fuss in my opinion. I'll still give it a listen but my hopes aren't high.
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #1635  
Old 09-19-2012, 08:46 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I am almost through The Killers' new album and I'm not digging it at all...
I didn't know they had a new one. I'll have to check that out as well as the new Papa Roach, Green Day, and No Doubt since they all leaked.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1636  
Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 AM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Not surprised, they've been going downhill since Hot Fuss in my opinion. I'll still give it a listen but my hopes aren't high.
I agree that they've been going downhill as well, but Brandon Flowers' solo album was just so amazing that I thought he might have gotten something good together for the new Killers' album, but nope, it was terrible.
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #1637  
Old 09-19-2012, 01:51 PM
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
I'm reaching out for something else.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I didn't know they had a new one. I'll have to check that out as well as the new Papa Roach, Green Day, and No Doubt since they all leaked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW7VhkNqjnc

Why? this is bad,like really bad.

And Papa Roach
__________________
Basement-8/12
Senses Fail-10/3
Mastojira-10/17
Reply With Quote
  #1638  
Old 09-19-2012, 07:50 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW7VhkNqjnc

Why? this is bad,like really bad.

And Papa Roach
Papa Roach is awesome.

But shit I clicked that link then switched tabs and honestly thought that was like a Maroon 5 song or something
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1639  
Old 09-19-2012, 09:51 PM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Papa Roach is awesome.

But shit I clicked that link then switched tabs and honestly thought that was like a Maroon 5 song or something
Papa Roach hasn't released a bearable album in eight years.
__________________
8/2 SummersLaughter ?
8/8 Motley Crue
8/10 Subrosa ?
8/15 Dr. Shrinker
8/16 KISS
8/23 Midnight ?
8/29 Sleep
Reply With Quote
  #1640  
Old 09-19-2012, 09:52 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Papa Roach hasn't released a bearable album.
.
__________________
10.20 Raven
10.24 Satan
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008