Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sleep -- Chicago, IL -- August 29th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Clarkston, MI -- August 24th, 2014
Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014

  #871  
Old 09-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,816
Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
You have to review that.
ZERO PERCENT CHANCE...that I won't.

('tis simply a matter of when...)
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #872  
Old 09-13-2012, 02:26 PM
illuminatus917's Avatar
illuminatus917 illuminatus917 is offline
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the mountains, NC
Posts: 3,035
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
ZERO PERCENT CHANCE


Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
...that I won't.



EDIT: And I... am off to see Cormorant, Vektor and Primordial.
__________________
Never whistle while you're pissing.
Reply With Quote
  #873  
Old 09-13-2012, 02:32 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,939
Tom Morello and Jello Biafra are gonna perform at the Occupy Wall Street protest this coming sunday. I'm a little tempted to go.
Reply With Quote
  #874  
Old 09-13-2012, 09:10 PM
ShatteredFlame's Avatar
ShatteredFlame ShatteredFlame is offline
not the mama
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamden CT/Long Island NY
Posts: 2,166
Damn I had the Touche Amore opening night setlist on my phone but it somehow got erased and I wasn't really planning on posting it by heart.

Let's see I know they played:

And Now It's Happening In Mine
Honest Sleep
Cadence
Throwing Copper
History Reshits Itself
Nine
Suckerfish
Broken Records

Tilde
Pathfinder
The Great Repetition
Art Official
Uppers / Downers
Method Act
Sesame
Condolences
Home Away From Here
Amends

Whale Belly
(another new song, they named it and I forgot what it was called , I think it's the long one from the Europe tour)


The only thing I know for sure with the order is that they opened with The Great Repetition and went into Art Official. And the end of the set was Home Away From Here > Amends > Honest Sleep > Condolences. A pretty weird ordered finale.

Show was pretty awesome. Lots of people were there solely for TA and the place just erupted when they played. O'Brother was ok, Balance and Composure are as generic as whatever genre you want to put them in gets, and Circa is just not my thing.
Reply With Quote
  #875  
Old 09-13-2012, 09:51 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,730
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatteredFlame View Post
Damn I had the Touche Amore opening night setlist on my phone but it somehow got erased and I wasn't really planning on posting it by heart.

Let's see I know they played:

And Now It's Happening In Mine
Honest Sleep
Cadence
Throwing Copper
History Reshits Itself
Nine
Suckerfish
Broken Records

Tilde
Pathfinder
The Great Repetition
Art Official
Uppers / Downers
Method Act
Sesame
Condolences
Home Away From Here
Amends

Whale Belly
(another new song, they named it and I forgot what it was called , I think it's the long one from the Europe tour)


The only thing I know for sure with the order is that they opened with The Great Repetition and went into Art Official. And the end of the set was Home Away From Here > Amends > Honest Sleep > Condolences. A pretty weird ordered finale.

Show was pretty awesome. Lots of people were there solely for TA and the place just erupted when they played. O'Brother was ok, Balance and Composure are as generic as whatever genre you want to put them in gets, and Circa is just not my thing.
fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i gotta see this tour now. did they do anything off their splits with La Dispute or Casket Lottery?
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #876  
Old 09-13-2012, 10:19 PM
XDoomsayerX XDoomsayerX is offline
I'm reaching out for something else.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Posts: 1,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatteredFlame View Post
Damn I had the Touche Amore opening night setlist on my phone but it somehow got erased and I wasn't really planning on posting it by heart.

Let's see I know they played:

And Now It's Happening In Mine
Honest Sleep
Cadence
Throwing Copper
History Reshits Itself
Nine
Suckerfish
Broken Records

Tilde
Pathfinder
The Great Repetition
Art Official
Uppers / Downers
Method Act
Sesame
Condolences
Home Away From Here
Amends

Whale Belly
(another new song, they named it and I forgot what it was called , I think it's the long one from the Europe tour)


The only thing I know for sure with the order is that they opened with The Great Repetition and went into Art Official. And the end of the set was Home Away From Here > Amends > Honest Sleep > Condolences. A pretty weird ordered finale.

Show was pretty awesome. Lots of people were there solely for TA and the place just erupted when they played. O'Brother was ok, Balance and Composure are as generic as whatever genre you want to put them in gets, and Circa is just not my thing.
Dis set! So you dont know anything from Circa? Left after Touche?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i gotta see this tour now. did they do anything off their splits with La Dispute or Casket Lottery?
The new song he's talking about and Whale Belly are from Casket Lottery split.
__________________
Senses Fail-10/3
Mastojira-10/17
TWY/TSSF-10/19
Tough Mudder-10/26
Reply With Quote
  #877  
Old 09-13-2012, 10:20 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,730
Blog Entries: 19
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #878  
Old 09-14-2012, 04:12 AM
ShatteredFlame's Avatar
ShatteredFlame ShatteredFlame is offline
not the mama
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamden CT/Long Island NY
Posts: 2,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i gotta see this tour now. did they do anything off their splits with La Dispute or Casket Lottery?
nothing off the La Dispute split. But yeah Whale Belly is on that Casket Lottery split.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Dis set! So you dont know anything from Circa? Left after Touche?

The new song he's talking about and Whale Belly are from Casket Lottery split.
I watched Circa because I went with friends who went mostly for them but I'm not really into them so I can't really tell you what they played the only thing I know for sure is that they opened with the first song off the new album.

I'm not really sure if that new song is on the Casket Lottery split. The tracklist I'm looking at only has Whale Belly and a Replacements cover of the song Unsatisfied and I can tell you that it wasn't the cover that they played. I remember the title being "Gravitational..." something...or i could be wrong
Reply With Quote
  #879  
Old 09-14-2012, 02:55 PM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
So, I'm not going to the Odd Future show on sunday, only the Trash Wang show after.... since I sold my ticket for $130 on stubhub. Paid $30 for it. Odd future fans, man.
Reply With Quote
  #880  
Old 09-14-2012, 02:56 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
So, I'm not going to the Odd Future show on sunday, only the Trash Wang show after.... since I sold my ticket for $130 on stubhub. Paid $30 for it. Odd future fans, man.
Hahahaha wow. You just won. At everything.
__________________
9.28 Sadistic Intent / Morbid Saint
10.20 Raven
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008