Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 09-04-2012, 06:32 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Still, wrestling shows are always fun. I even went to a lucha libre one outside at some like fair grounds.
Oh yeah? Well, I went to Wrestlemania 18 in Toronto

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_X8

Last night's RAW was good. I can't believe the fans voted for Kane & Bryan to "hug it out" when it's so obvious they should be a tag team. They play too well off each other and it would just be stupid for the WWE to let a golden opportunity like that slip away. Plus, if they want to give the tag division some credibility putting the belts on the duo of Kane and Bryan is a good way to do that.

They also might want to change the look of the tag titles. Part of making a title valuable is what the belt looks like to. If it looks like shit, like the current ones do, then no one will take it seriously. The level of the IC title was raised greatly by bringing the old design back. They need to do that with the tag titles.

They need to bring back the tag title design they had from the mid 80s all the way up to 2002. Guys looked like champions when they wore those, now I don't know what to make of those belts. The same goes for the current WWE Championship design. Until they get rid of that and actually make it look like a championship, the world heavyweight title will still be the most credible title they have.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:19 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I watched the first fifteen minutes of Raw and made it up until AJ did her skip around the ring. I hate it when the WWE insists in characters ALWAYS doing their little quirks no matter what. Why not have her come out, do her skip, go into the ring and make her announcement? Having her skip at the end I just saw Vince McMahon reminding her before she went on, "don't forget to skip, people think you're crazy" then when she was on going through her head "enter-pose-skip-talk-skip, enter-pose-skip-talk-skip;...oh shit I forgot the first skip".

That's a character that people are going to loath in the years to come.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 09-04-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:21 AM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater View Post
The Kane/Dbry anger management stuff has been golden and easily my favorite part of Raw the past couple weeks. I also think Ryback is the man.
Ryback is so boring. Wrestles like him come by the numbers, just another generic powerhouse meat head. Maybe I'm wrong but all his matches have been against jobbers and doing the same shit. WWE needs to emphasize on technical and more high flying wrestling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Oh yeah? Well, I went to Wrestlemania 18 in Toronto

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_X8

Last night's RAW was good. I can't believe the fans voted for Kane & Bryan to "hug it out" when it's so obvious they should be a tag team. They play too well off each other and it would just be stupid for the WWE to let a golden opportunity like that slip away. Plus, if they want to give the tag division some credibility putting the belts on the duo of Kane and Bryan is a good way to do that.

They also might want to change the look of the tag titles. Part of making a title valuable is what the belt looks like to. If it looks like shit, like the current ones do, then no one will take it seriously. The level of the IC title was raised greatly by bringing the old design back. They need to do that with the tag titles.

They need to bring back the tag title design they had from the mid 80s all the way up to 2002. Guys looked like champions when they wore those, now I don't know what to make of those belts. The same goes for the current WWE Championship design. Until they get rid of that and actually make it look like a championship, the world heavyweight title will still be the most credible title they have.
Fuuuck that Wrestlemania crowd live must of been epic. Totally agree with you here on the titles stuff, those tag tittles look like huge pennies so stupid. That WWE title has looked lame since it first dawned but that shit sells so Vince will never change it. I'm pretty sure they'll make Bryan and Kane a tag team just gonna make that anger management thing carry on more. I think there gonna try to throw AJ into anger management then make her their manager and go to dominate the tag team division, now that would awesome. Throw in Rey and Sin Cara as a tag team and we got a decent division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I watched the first fifteen minutes of Raw and made it up until AJ did her skip around the ring. I hate it when the WWE insists in characters ALWAYS doing their little quirks no matter what. Why not have her come out, do her skip, go into the ring and make her announcement? Having her skip at the end I just saw Vince McMahon reminding her before she went on, "don't forget to skip, people think you're crazy" then when she was on going through her head "enter-pose-skip-talk-skip, enter-pose-skip-talk-skip;...oh shit I forgot the first skip".

That's a character that people are going to loath in the years to come.
That skipping shit just seems random plus her character doesn't seem crazy any more. She just comes out and announces a match like any other manager.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 09-04-2012, 11:29 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

The Wrestlemania X8 crowd was really good (I was there too) but it was insane during Rock vs. Hogan. Don't listen when the vingettes say the crowd was split 50/50. I'd say it was closer to 62,000 for Hogan, 6,000 for the Rock. I've never heard a louder crowd, even at concerts. That's one of those wrestling moments I with I could relive.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 09-04-2012, 11:38 AM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
The Wrestlemania X8 crowd was really good (I was there too) but it was insane during Rock vs. Hogan. Don't listen when the vingettes say the crowd was split 50/50. I'd say it was closer to 62,000 for Hogan, 6,000 for the Rock. I've never heard a louder crowd, even at concerts. That's one of those wrestling moments I with I could relive.
Yeah they always say 50/50 split. I'll never understand the love for Hulk Hogan. If any guy defines boring as fuck its him.

Also this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUjQe...layer_embedded

Bryan is amazing and needs to main event dude is so over
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 09-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater View Post
The Kane/Dbry anger management stuff has been golden and easily my favorite part of Raw the past couple weeks. I also think Ryback is the man.
Yea the anger management segments were funny and Ryback really kinda reminds me of Goldberg from how he acts.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:42 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Anger Management Segments: Can't stand them, so ridiculous. Sure they're funny, but come on, I want some wrestling and not some stupid "bro bonding" stuff.

Ryback: I sadly enjoy him, to a point, but he cannot sell anything, hes all attack and nothing else. He looks sloppy when he gets beat on.

AJ: I love her character. She needs to be super crazy again though and not so normal.

I read into WWE 13 more and I am stoked for the story mode, ATTITUDE ERA!!!!!!!

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 09-04-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Anger Management Segments: Can't stand them, so ridiculous. Sure they're funny, but come on, I want some wrestling and not some stupid "bro bonding" stuff.

Ryback: I sadly enjoy him, to a point, but he cannot sell anything, hes all attack and nothing else. He looks sloppy when he gets beat on.

AJ: I love her character. She needs to be super crazy again though and not so normal.

I read into WWE 13 more and I am stoked for the story mode, ATTITUDE ERA!!!!!!!
Yeah I am buying WWE 13 on release day.

AJ is a awesome character in whatever she does (and she is so god damn sexy)

CM Punk is by far one of the best wrestlers in WWE and can work a crowd like no other.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Ryback is so boring. Wrestles like him come by the numbers, just another generic powerhouse meat head. Maybe I'm wrong but all his matches have been against jobbers and doing the same shit. WWE needs to emphasize on technical and more high flying wrestling.
I'm tired of reading on the internet when people say this guy or that guy can't wreslte. Well, guess what? That's not the role some guys are best for. Guys like Ryback, Big Show and Kane for example are not there to wrestle. They're there to kick people's asses and there's room for both ass kickers and technical masters in wrestling. Always has been and always will be.

Quote:
Yeah, 95 percent of the crowd was for Hogan. That was such a great experience. I've been going to wrestling shows since the mid 80s. I've been to RAW and Smackdown taping's and a number of PPVs and i've never been apart of a crowd like that one. They weren't hot only for Hogan/Rock but for pretty much the whole show.

Quote:
I'll never understand the love for Hulk Hogan. If any guy defines boring as fuck its him.
If you wanted show your ignorance as a wrestling fan, then you've done it with this statement. If you don't understand the love people have for Hogan you just don't get what pro wrestling is about. Yes, he's not a good wrestler but neither is the Rock. Hogan was an entertainer, just like the crock, and had a character that was universally loved because his charisma was off the charts. Let's put it this way, The Rock wishes he had the charisma Hogan had from 1984-1992. He brought in millions of fans, myself included, a lot of those fans are still around today. Without Hogan WWF/E would've died years ago. Yes, Hogan is THAT important to the hostory of wrestling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
AJ is a awesome character in whatever she does (and she is so god damn sexy)
She also grew up a wrestling fan so she actually wants to do this unlike the female models the WWE hire to "wrestle". She also plays video games and reads comic books which at least for me, adds to her sexiness.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:07 PM

Yeah I'd love to just chill with AJ.

I think she is the only good diva in WWE right now.

They need Divas like Trish Stratus and Lita to come back or get someone like them, someone that is not only pretty and can act but is a god damn good wrestler at the same time.