Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014

Old 08-30-2012, 10:20 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
dcmetal108, sanitarium78 is right. Dark match same thing when I went to Smackdown taping in SD, Mysterio vs Kane in a Cage match. It was beyond lame, they had a cheap cage set up and it was like 5 mins max. Usually that's what they are, short go home matches where face wins.

Also I really do hope they dont take the title off of CM Punk and build him up to be an awesome heel and eventually feuds with The Rock. Just think of them promos they would put on.
I know that cheap cage you're talking about. At a house show back in 2003 when Kane was feuding with Shane McMahon there was a cage match booked. Everyone was excited because we knew what Shane was capable of doing to himself with a cage (even though it was a house show we expected at least one decent spot). Then they set up this tiny little cage that Kane was actually only six inches shorter than and the match was an absolute bore. Everyone in attendance (and there were a lot, it was at the Air Canada Center in Toronto) was like, "what the fuck!?!?! Survivor Series better not be that bad!?!?!". Their match at Survivor Series 2003 was a few weeks later and didn't live up to expectation either.

That goes back to the whole Kane not being all that great all the time discussion a few pages back.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2

Last edited by adamclark52; 08-30-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:59 AM
with his arms outstretched

I used to love the Smackdown games on PS2, now I'm really tempted to get WWE 13 since there doesn't seem to be too much of interest coming out this Christmas.

One thing I always wish they'd done with the Smackdown games was let you import your own music for entrances. Since they have the technology now I can't see why they don't. Or do they?

Here's my question; what song would be your entrance music? For the longest time mine would have been Fractured Millennium by Hypocrisy. But now I think I'd use Otherworld from Final Fantasy X.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 09-03-2012, 10:11 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

I am not sure about PS3, but on 360 you can import your own music. You just make a playlist of the song that you want, then when creating your entrance you choose it. At least.... that's how it was. I haven't played them for a few years now.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 09-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Concert Veteran

You can import your own music on the PS3 for WWE games. It's been like that for a few years now. I remember after Chris Benoit died I downloaded a CAW of him and I used "Walk With Me In Hell" by Lamb Of God as his entrance music. It just seemed to fit him so well after what happened.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Raw tonight was fucking awesome. What happened when it went off the air was amazing.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:34 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Raw tonight was fucking awesome. What happened when it went off the air was amazing.
Raw wasnt bad tonight. Kane and Bryan AND Heyman and Punk!

What happened off air?
Old 09-03-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Raw wasnt bad tonight. Kane and Bryan AND Heyman and Punk!

What happened off air?
Hayhem was there for the 1 second he was on film other than that he didn't come out.

And after about 5 minutes off air CM Punk came out, grabbed one of Cena's armbands and started mocking him. Then he went onto to say how he would fight someone but Cena already took a beating and started going on on Cena.

Cena's music comes on and he runs to the ring and him and Punk start fighting. A minute after that Alberto Del Rio comes out and teams with Punk and beats up Cena. Then over the next few minutes with a minute increment or so Shamus, Randy Ortan, whoever the guy that holds the US title is, Dolgh Ziggler, Alex Ryder, and someone else came out did turned into like a 3 on 3 battle. It ended with Punk leaving and Ziggler leaving Randy Ortan, Cena, and Shamus in the ring and Ziggler threw the Miz who was doing commentary into the ring as bait. The Miz starts going off on how he is better then Ortan, Shamus, and Cena so all three do their finishing moves on him. Then Ortan and Shamus stood around for like 15 minutes shaking hands with everyone in the front row.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:59 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Hayhem was there for the 1 second he was on film other than that he didn't come out.

And after about 5 minutes off air CM Punk came out, grabbed one of Cena's armbands and started mocking him. Then he went onto to say how he would fight someone but Cena already took a beating and started going on on Cena.

Cena's music comes on and he runs to the ring and him and Punk start fighting. A minute after that Alberto Del Rio comes out and teams with Punk and beats up Cena. Then over the next few minutes with a minute increment or so Shamus, Randy Ortan, whoever the guy that holds the US title is, Dolgh Ziggler, Alex Ryder, and someone else came out did turned into like a 3 on 3 battle. It ended with Punk leaving and Ziggler leaving Randy Ortan, Cena, and Shamus in the ring and Ziggler threw the Miz who was doing commentary into the ring as bait. The Miz starts going off on how he is better then Ortan, Shamus, and Cena so all three do their finishing moves on him. Then Ortan and Shamus stood around for like 15 minutes shaking hands with everyone in the front row.
I see. Sounds random but thats normal for after taping stuff. I just wanted more Punk seeing as how its home town. At least have a match for his home town faithful right? Still, wrestling shows are always fun. I even went to a lucha libre one outside at some like fair grounds.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:08 AM

The brawl was awesome to see since it was all the big wrestlers of Raw last night. Although I did want to see more of CM Punk every time even a video came on of him the place went insane.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:49 AM
N00B

The Kane/Dbry anger management stuff has been golden and easily my favorite part of Raw the past couple weeks. I also think Ryback is the man.