Skid Row -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 20th, 2014
The Quireboys -- West Hollywood, CA -- August 6th, 2014
High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014

Old 08-22-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
And about Ryback...he is so lame...nothing great....but sadly one of WWE's most interesting wrestlers right now...IMO, and that is just pathetic.
I KNOW. Goldshit 2.0. Oh well Damien Sandow and Antonio Cesaro are bad ass and I'm sure they will get a chance to put on clinics. Especially Cesaro, another ROH guy.
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7
Old 08-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Sorry, to sound like a bitter old wrestling fan but i've been a fan since about 1986 or so. My first wrestling memories are seeing Randy Savage beat Tito Santana for the IC title back when winning that belt actually meant something speical. Wrestlemania 2 was the first PPV I ever watched and while the matches weren't always the greatest back then it was the hype that sold you on everything. That's what's missing now, there's little to no hype about the big matches anymore and they don't get you excited for them at all. In all the years i've been watching the last two or three years have easily been the worst the overall WWE product has been. It's not the fault of the talent, just like any other job they go out there and do what they're told. It's this generic, play it safe PG booking bullshit and all this constant social media stuff that's killing it.

Thanks to anyone who read that whole thing. I didn't expect to go on that long. I guess as a life long fan i've had a few grievences built up in me that I had to get off my chest
It's much more than welcome. You hear so many "disillusioned" wrestling fans whining on the internet, but they've only been "disillusioned" since 2006. Whereas you actually have some *ahem* age and your so called "bitterness" can be justified because at least you've actually stuck through with it. It reminds me of a review I read on Metal-archives.com:

"I read this kid who hated the new Celtic Frost album after he's been waiting so long for it. Fuck you kid, you've only been waiting since 2005! I've been waiting since 1989! And this album is fucking horrible!"
Old 08-23-2012, 11:05 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Amen to that. I hate social networking as it is, and to have it as one of WWE's main things now is so fucking annoying. All the stupid "#" in the corners during every match is just retarded.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. The WWE has a history of jumping on something, driving it down our throats for a while until we can't stomach it anymore and then quietly forgetting about it (Diva Search, XFL, guest hosts). It has gone on for quite a bit now though, especially the Twitter shit.
10/18 - King Diamond
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 08-25-2012, 07:46 AM

I wish they let Cesaro stay as Claudio Castagnoli. Him being himself was one of my favorite ROH personalities.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:09 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

So .... last nights Raw.... Ryback vs Jack Swagger

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 08-28-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
So .... last nights Raw.... Ryback vs Jack Swagger
That Bryan and Kane segment!

Also Punk bled! That match/segment was cool cuz Lawler is such a annoying character and those "I'm the King of Memphis, Tennessee!" It's lame though too cuz I'm sure this is just set up so Punk loses.
Tough Mudder-10/26
Real Friends/Neck Deep?-11/7
Old 08-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I get to see the Cena vs Punk match next week!
Old 08-29-2012, 06:18 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I get to see the Cena vs Punk match next week!
That's a match next week? Aren't they main eventing the next PPV with the title on the line?

I just love what Punk said to Lawler during the opening segmanet of RAW. That sums up how i've always felt about Lawler. Jerry Lawler is the greatest minor leauge wreslter of all time, it's a joke he's labeled a legend and got into the WWE Hall Of Fame, which itself is mostly a joke anyways so I guess it makes sense. Lawler has never beat anyone who's mattered on a level that mattered. He only became a world champ in the AWA because Curt Henning was leaving to go to the WWF and he needed to drop the belt to someone. To call Jerry Lawler a legend in wrestling is an insult to all the true legends of the buisness who actually accomplished things that were historic.

Loved the anger management segments with Kane and Bryan. The part with Bryan and the kid in the goat mask was great. It was pretty funny how calmly Kane ran through the history of his character to. I have to give some serious props to Kane, he's always been one of my favorites but he's had a rocky history in the WWF/E. He's been given some awful storylines and some very bad oppents which resulted in some matches that were painful to watch. But the guy is always up for anything and he always tries his best to make whatever they're currently doing with him work. He's done a good job since the whole Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ thing a few months back. I never thought I would say this in 2012, but Kane is one of the main reasons to watch RAW right now besides Punk and Bryan.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:35 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Yea its the next main event PPV match.

That's just what the email I just got for RAW next week said.

WWE Championship Title Match:

John Cena VS CM Punk

I already know who will win since it's one guys hometown.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:42 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Yea its the next main event PPV match.

That's just what the email I just got for RAW next week said.

WWE Championship Title Match:

John Cena VS CM Punk

I already know who will win since it's one guys hometown.
That's probably the dark match after RAW goes off the air. They always have a special match for the fans in attendance after the taping is over. For the Smackdown taping last night Sheamus defended the world title against Del Rio and Orton in the drak match main event.