Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

  #1  
Old 08-24-2012, 10:53 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,778
Quicksand -- New York, NY -- August 24th, 2012

Not much more you could ask for.
  1. Omission
  2. Unfulfilled
  3. Head To Wall
  4. Fazer
  5. Too Official
  6. Freezing Process
  7. Brown Gargantuan
  8. Lie And Wait
  9. Delusional
  10. Divorce
  11. Slip
  12. Thorn in My Side
  13. Backward
  14. Hypno Jam With Dan
  15. Dine Alone
  16. How Soon Is Now? (The Smiths cover)
    ---
  17. Shovel
  18. Landmine Spring

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/quicks...-3bdc7868.html
__________________
10.24 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-25-2012, 02:57 AM
sarsip's Avatar
sarsip sarsip is online now
" Amps on Ten, Ears are Bleeding "
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vermont
Posts: 287
I like that they end with Landmine Spring. I'd like to see these guys again.
__________________
" Capitalist by Day, Anarchist by night! "
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-25-2012, 01:11 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,778
First five songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_SlmgEuZ4

Apparently they sold ALL of their shirts (over 400) at the show, and it had a 600 capacity.
__________________
10.24 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-26-2012, 09:21 AM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
First five songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV_SlmgEuZ4

Apparently they sold ALL of their shirts (over 400) at the show, and it had a 600 capacity.
actually bowery only has a 500 capacity hahaha

never listened to quicksand but i did try to check them out at my job last night. looks like i missed a great show, gotta get into these guys
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-27-2012, 07:30 AM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
actually bowery only has a 500 capacity hahaha

never listened to quicksand but i did try to check them out at my job last night. looks like i missed a great show, gotta get into these guys
Well don't feel bad. Even if you were a fan beforehand, the chances of you being able to go to this were very slim, unless you felt like spending $100+ for a ticket on Stubhub. Tickets sold out in approximately 30 seconds, and tickets for the show on the 25th at the Music Hall of Williamsburg sold out in about a couple of minutes. However, you may get another chance. There are rumors floating around that they will become a fully active band again.
__________________
10.24 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-29-2012, 11:17 AM
ijwthstd ijwthstd is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Burbank
Posts: 594
They are playing a "secret" non-FYF show in LA, just gotta find out when and where.
__________________
http://www.freewebs.com/ijwthstd
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-29-2012, 11:27 AM
bt11763's Avatar
bt11763 bt11763 is offline
Bobb O)))
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Well don't feel bad. Even if you were a fan beforehand, the chances of you being able to go to this were very slim, unless you felt like spending $100+ for a ticket on Stubhub. Tickets sold out in approximately 30 seconds, and tickets for the show on the 25th at the Music Hall of Williamsburg sold out in about a couple of minutes. However, you may get another chance. There are rumors floating around that they will become a fully active band again.
i work at MHOW so i coulda gone in for free ;S
__________________
9/1-POTR
9/5-Altar of Plagues
9/25-St. Vitus
10/4-Melvins
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-29-2012, 02:27 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijwthstd View Post
They are playing a "secret" non-FYF show in LA, just gotta find out when and where.
Maybe I'll be able to go! FYF only had a few bands I wanted to see, so I didn't get tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt11763 View Post
i work at MHOW so i coulda gone in for free ;S
Ah, well that sucks then.
__________________
10.24 Satan
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
quicksand

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:44 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008