Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
The Goddamn Gallows -- Long Beach, CA -- April 16th, 2014
Unearth -- Ottawa, Ontario -- April 15th, 2014
Black Sabbath -- Ottawa, Ontario -- April 13th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 08-24-2012, 06:37 AM
N00B

Godsmack did not play Serenity they played Re-Align you didn't mis a thing leaving early shinedown sucked you could't hear the singer at all godsmack stole the main stage in this fucking moment kicked ass Fozzy was awesome only cause of chris fucking jericho deuce stole the side stage never heard of him till the day before show meet him the day before at a bar in wilminton staind was awesome as well adledas way was horrible
Old 08-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Bohab

yeah godsmack did not play serenity and definitly played Re-Align. Over all it was a good show and Shinedown actually put on a really good performance. Overall I loved the entire day but fozzy was hands down the best
Old 08-24-2012, 02:10 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowdude0183 View Post
Godsmack did not play Serenity they played Re-Align you didn't mis a thing leaving early shinedown sucked you could't hear the singer at all godsmack stole the main stage in this fucking moment kicked ass Fozzy was awesome only cause of chris fucking jericho deuce stole the side stage never heard of him till the day before show meet him the day before at a bar in wilminton staind was awesome as well adledas way was horrible
A period would be nice. And btw, saying that ITM stole the show or whatever is crazy. They are a joke now. Saw them at ROTR, and it was bad.
Rock on the Range?
Kiss/Def Leppard
Outkast
Machine Head
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Old 08-24-2012, 05:44 PM
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
A period would be nice. And btw, saying that ITM stole the show or whatever is crazy. They are a joke now. Saw them at ROTR, and it was bad.
This. They went from being a really good metalcore band to being a radio hard rock band. I mean Maria doesn't really even do the screams like she use to.

Best band on the side stage was Fozzy by far. Every other band wasn't that good.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:23 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Staind was up next and they shocked me. They were really really really good. The crowd mainly loved their singles but they sounded amazing. Their singer has amazing vocals not only with his screams but his singing is amazing. Their guitarist was headbanging the whole time and their singer when not playing guitar just walked around. I was just shocked not only by how good they were but by how much I enjoyed them. The crowd was really into the band and I actually wouldn't mind seeing them again.

Staind Set :

Eyes Wide Open
Right Here
Now
For You
Paper Wings
It's Been Awhile
Not Again
Outside
Mudshovel
Something to Remind You
I agree%, when i saw them at Earthday Birthday(local radio fest here), they surprised me, they were so unbelievably good live, they were playing in the middle of godsmack, The Used and Chevelle and they stole the show that night.

I'm surprised they're not playing "So Far Away".
Old 08-25-2012, 12:57 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
This. They went from being a really good metalcore band to being a radio hard rock band. I mean Maria doesn't really even do the screams like she use to.

Best band on the side stage was Fozzy by far. Every other band wasn't that good.
Agreed. They are a true gimmick now, the next step is like Maria coming onstage naked.
Rock on the Range?
Kiss/Def Leppard
Outkast
Machine Head
Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
Old 08-25-2012, 03:09 AM
Bohab

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
i dont know what your talking about... I think ITM kicked ass and was spot on. Its not there fault that they put out music that every radio station loves lol
Old 08-25-2012, 06:40 AM
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWAR654 View Post
i dont know what your talking about... I think ITM kicked ass and was spot on. Its not there fault that they put out music that every radio station loves lol
I mean their new songs sounded fine live it's just they went from doing heavy songs with alot of screaming to doing catchy hard rock songs and leaving their old metalcore songs in the dust.

Tags
adelita's way, candlelight red, deuce, fozzy, godsmack, staind