The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014

Old 08-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
At Summerslam tonight Got floor seats right by the entrance ramp!
PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS!
Old 08-19-2012, 08:57 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
At Summerslam tonight Got floor seats right by the entrance ramp!
Read that it was underwhelming. Probably awesome live though! Went to One Night Stand and dat TLC between Undertaker and Edge was dope. Also Dreamer pointing at my ECW sign/me was so cool. I actually show up on some shots sometimes cuz I had seats near the announcers. Oh how remember starting "Holy Shit!Holy Shit!Holy Shit!" chants. Good times.
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 08-21-2012, 12:15 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

So now that it's been a few weeks for the 3 hours of RAW every Monday, how does everyone feel about it? It definitely gives everyone a better chance at showing what they can do, but at the same time... just feels like 3 hours of Raw.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 08-21-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
So now that it's been a few weeks for the 3 hours of RAW every Monday, how does everyone feel about it? It definitely gives everyone a better chance at showing what they can do, but at the same time... just feels like 3 hours of Raw.
Waaay to many recaps for something that just happened and I hate this TOUT and TWITTER shit, so fucking lame. Don't watch it live though just youtube all of WWE stuff so I dont have to watch the crap. Also Y2J was written off in a anti-climatic way and Punk is still the best in the world. haha
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 08-21-2012, 02:48 PM

Y2J was wrote off though so he could do Uproar.

Oh well going to see RAW live in two weeks!
Old 08-21-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
and I hate this TOUT and TWITTER shit, so fucking lame.
Amen to that. I hate social networking as it is, and to have it as one of WWE's main things now is so fucking annoying. All the stupid "#" in the corners during every match is just retarded.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 08-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Y2J was wrote off though so he could do Uproar.

Oh well going to see RAW live in two weeks!
I understand why Jericho is leaving but I think it sucks that they finally had him go back to the Y2J character and then he's gone so fast. Both matches with Ziggler at Summerslam and Raw were good, but it's still done nothing to convince me that Ziggler is a main eventer in anyway. Also, the announcers saying that Jericho finally won the big one at Summerslam really shows how bad Jericho's recent return has been. If beating Ziggler in the opening match of a PPV is considered big for someone like Jericho then he should've never came back in the first place.

Enjoy the Raw you're going to and try to stay awake. Thank the gods I DVR it because I couldn't imagine having to sit through the horror that is a three hour live Raw now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Amen to that. I hate social networking as it is, and to have it as one of WWE's main things now is so fucking annoying. All the stupid "#" in the corners during every match is just retarded.
This is one of the reasons their product is so bad right now. They're more conserned with this bullshit than actually trying to get the bulk of their roster air time so they can get over with the audiences. I don't like Twitter but at least I understand it's purpose. Tout has to be the dumbest thing i've ever seen though. How about you actually give the performers interview time on the shows to say what they've gotta say? More people will see it to, imagine that? I read that WWE has part ownership in Tout so unfortunately it's not going anywhere soon.

Sorry, to sound like a bitter old wrestling fan but i've been a fan since about 1986 or so. My first wrestling memories are seeing Randy Savage beat Tito Santana for the IC title back when winning that belt actually meant something speical. Wrestlemania 2 was the first PPV I ever watched and while the matches weren't always the greatest back then it was the hype that sold you on everything. That's what's missing now, there's little to no hype about the big matches anymore and they don't get you excited for them at all. In all the years i've been watching the last two or three years have easily been the worst the overall WWE product has been. It's not the fault of the talent, just like any other job they go out there and do what they're told. It's this generic, play it safe PG booking bullshit and all this constant social media stuff that's killing it.

Thanks to anyone who read that whole thing. I didn't expect to go on that long. I guess as a life long fan i've had a few grievences built up in me that I had to get off my chest
Old 08-21-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Thanks to anyone who read that whole thing. I didn't expect to go on that long. I guess as a life long fan i've had a few grievences built up in me that I had to get off my chest
It's all good man, the product should be better and you make great points. Even some little things bug me like the other day Lawler said something similar to this while Ryback was gonna try to suplex two dudes at the same time. "Omg, he's not gonna do that, is he?" Seriously Lawler, this boring muscle Ryback has been doing that since his debut. How dumb are you? So happy Punk kicked him in the head even if it's fake. Honestly the quality that is Punk and Bryan are the only reasons I'm still interested. Those two define wrestling.
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 08-21-2012, 05:58 PM

The fact that Paul Haymen has so much air time right now makes me want to cry.

I already know it has most of the original ECW guys pissed off still.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Tout has to be the dumbest thing i've ever seen though. How about you actually give the performers interview time on the shows to say what they've gotta say? More people will see it to, imagine that? I read that WWE has part ownership in Tout so unfortunately it's not going anywhere soon.
I thought Tout was something WWE came up with .... oops

And about Ryback...he is so lame...nothing great....but sadly one of WWE's most interesting wrestlers right now...IMO, and that is just pathetic.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com