Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Worcester, MA -- July 26th, 1988
Arsis -- West Springfield, VA -- September 1st, 2014
Deep Purple -- Orlando, FL -- August 30th, 2014
Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30th, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014

  #1211  
Old 08-11-2012, 07:46 AM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
Sidestage #2
Woods of Ypres
Reply With Quote
  #1212  
Old 08-11-2012, 08:13 AM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
Since Mayhem basically turned into Warped Tour this year (aside from Anthrax, Slayer & Motorhead), I would love next year to be filled with doom, gloom, heaviness & crushing riffs.

Main stage
Rammstein
Alice In Chains
Ghost
Down

Sidestage #1
Saint Vitus
Candlemass
Electric Wizard
Cathedral

Sidestage #2
Ahab
Kyuss Lives
Sleep
Woods of Ypres
Yeah, this is never gonna happen but it kinda makes me wish there was a Summer Slaughter-like tour for stoner bands.
__________________
8/20 High on Fire 4free
8/24 NIN/Soundgarden
11/16 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #1213  
Old 08-11-2012, 08:14 AM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is online now
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
This
__________________
9/28 Coheed and Cambria
10/10 Limp Bizkit

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #1214  
Old 08-11-2012, 08:30 AM
detuned detuned is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
Pollstar's biannual tour stats came out a few weeks ago for tours taking place between 1/1 & 6/30. Rammstein's average attendance for their "Made in Germany" North American tour was slightly under 5,000 people.

Saw them on 4/29 at the DCU Center in Worcester. There were well over 10,000 people there.
whoa whoa has anyone publicly posted this anywhere? otherwise i may have to bug someone i know with pollstar access
Reply With Quote
  #1215  
Old 08-11-2012, 08:49 AM
AnataFan4Life's Avatar
AnataFan4Life AnataFan4Life is offline
Look at me now, using torches of fire, look higher than anyone else, I am the great juggler!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ridgeway, Virginia
Posts: 1,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
Yeah, this is never gonna happen but it kinda makes me wish there was a Summer Slaughter-like tour for stoner bands.
It was called Metal Alliance 2011. Too bad they didn't keep up with the theme.
Reply With Quote
  #1216  
Old 08-11-2012, 10:18 AM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by detuned View Post
whoa whoa has anyone publicly posted this anywhere? otherwise i may have to bug someone i know with pollstar access
Yeah tell him to email it to wookubus so he can post it between the Limp Bizkit news posts!!! Or on their message board.... opps.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #1217  
Old 08-11-2012, 10:49 AM
stylesclash516's Avatar
stylesclash516 stylesclash516 is offline
From beyond beyond the thunder dome
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Yeah I was about to say, unless David was resurrected or something.
__________________
05/24-05/26 - Maryland Deathfest
06/01 - Bolt Thrower
Reply With Quote
  #1218  
Old 08-11-2012, 11:08 AM
detuned detuned is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Yeah tell him to email it to wookubus so he can post it between the Limp Bizkit news posts!!! Or on their message board.... opps.
i know its hard for someone like yourself to understand, but it is possible to be interested in such information for no other reason than to learn about the business side of things, with no care of using it to pose as some sort of hotshit insider

but you are right, i would get that info on theprp asap, as they obviously have such a long history of posting inside baseball level shit like that

though i wont lie, i mostly wanna see those numbers so i can laugh at you idiots even more for being so adamant about rammstein being a mayhem impossibility
Reply With Quote
  #1219  
Old 08-11-2012, 01:11 PM
What Hell is About's Avatar
What Hell is About What Hell is About is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: AZ Bay
Posts: 52
David Gold passed away last year there is no more Woods of Ypres dude!
Reply With Quote
  #1220  
Old 08-11-2012, 05:40 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by detuned View Post
i know its hard for someone like yourself to understand, but it is possible to be interested in such information for no other reason than to learn about the business side of things, with no care of using it to pose as some sort of hotshit insider

but you are right, i would get that info on theprp asap, as they obviously have such a long history of posting inside baseball level shit like that

though i wont lie, i mostly wanna see those numbers so i can laugh at you idiots even more for being so adamant about rammstein being a mayhem impossibility
Someone is upset.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:03 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008