Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- September 18th, 2014
Puya -- Washington, D.C. -- September 17th, 2014

Old 08-01-2012, 07:08 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Road Dogg has a huge gut.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:22 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Watched Raw live on TV for the first time in ages and was surprised. D-Bryan hanging with Cena was a nice, granted Cena is still the same ol' piece of shit. Still a good amount of wrestling and story development, I was shocked.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 08-07-2012, 05:41 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Watched Raw live on TV for the first time in ages and was surprised. D-Bryan hanging with Cena was a nice, granted Cena is still the same ol' piece of shit. Still a good amount of wrestling and story development, I was shocked.
Yeah, now that Raw is three hours they're actually giving matches more time now. It's only a few weeks into the three hour shows so I expect Vince to fuck things up eventually when they have a good thing going, he's been very good with that over the last decade.

Raw is the perfect show to watch on DVR today. They waste half of the show on pointless recaps and social media garbage, it's nice to fast forward by all that crap and get the show done in about an hour. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Jericho are the only guys worth watching anyways.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Jericho are the only guys worth watching anyways.
Really? I dig Dolph Ziggler and Damien Sandow a good bit. Seriously Sandow should just bury that atrocity that is that dancing fat blob. Also I hope they do rejuvenate the tag division and take the title of Santino.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 08-07-2012, 08:49 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Really? I dig Dolph Ziggler and Damien Sandow a good bit. Seriously Sandow should just bury that atrocity that is that dancing fat blob. Also I hope they do rejuvenate the tag division and take the title of Santino.
Dolph Ziggler is the man!!! Santino is good too but his gimmick is complete shit!
Old 08-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
I like Damien Sandow to but i'm always careful not to get into new characters too much at first in case Vince decides to change his mind and do nothing with them after their initial big push. Just look at how far guys like Swagger and The Miz have fallen after being world champs or how they ended R-Truth's entertaining crazy paranoid heel persona last year before it ran it's course. CM Punk's storyline from last summer is another perfect example of how in recent times the WWE fucks up good things. Sandow will be a great character to watch every week IF they keep what they're doing with him going for a few years.

Ziggler is good in the ring but overall he's nothing special. His biggest talent is making his opponets look good which is why he should never be anything more than an IC or US champ. If you need someone different every now and then to challenge the world champ for a month and give him a good match and put the champ over strong, Ziggler's your guy. Other than that he has no character, his mic skills are average and his finisher is one of the weakest moves i've ever seen. Maybe this feud with Jericho will teach him to bring out his personality more because until that happens he's midcard for life. He also needs to get rid of the comedy act that is Vickie Guerrero and stand on his own if the WWE wants the fans to take him seriously as a world title threat. But at least he's not as boring as Cody Rhodes.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:24 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

What happened to Ted DiBiase Jr? He wasn't anything special, but decently enjoyable.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 08-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
What happened to Ted DiBiase Jr? He wasn't anything special, but decently enjoyable.
He's been out with a broken ankle for awhile now. It's also possible that due to his lack of personality that he slowly faded away and dissolved into nothing and nobody's noticed yet
Old 08-09-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post

Ziggler is good in the ring but overall he's nothing special. His biggest talent is making his opponets look good which is why he should never be anything more than an IC or US champ. If you need someone different every now and then to challenge the world champ for a month and give him a good match and put the champ over strong, Ziggler's your guy. Other than that he has no character, his mic skills are average and his finisher is one of the weakest moves i've ever seen. Maybe this feud with Jericho will teach him to bring out his personality more because until that happens he's midcard for life. He also needs to get rid of the comedy act that is Vickie Guerrero and stand on his own if the WWE wants the fans to take him seriously as a world title threat. But at least he's not as boring as Cody Rhodes.
Great points here. WWE does have great wrestlers but they're pretty weak on the mic. Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kid being other two big examples. Also Sheamus can put on good matches but damn is his character lame plus he looks goofy. Hopefully Wade Barret's return starts a good program and D-Bryan starts a better feud than Kane.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 08-19-2012, 03:19 PM
D.B.B.

At Summerslam tonight Got floor seats right by the entrance ramp!