Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014
Morbid Saint -- Riverview, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Third Eye Blind -- Royal Oak, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Sleep -- Pioneertown, CA -- August 30th, 2014

  #521  
Old 07-26-2012, 03:58 PM
masterguy49's Avatar
masterguy49 masterguy49 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,620
Misfits are playing at my University Campus for free first week of school! FUCK YEAH
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 07-26-2012, 04:38 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterguy49 View Post
Misfits are playing at my University Campus for free first week of school! FUCK YEAH
I think that's the only way I'd see them nowadays...
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:04 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Awesome! Eyehategod is playing with Lack of Interest, Nausea, Fetus Eaters and Seven Sisters of Sleep on September 3rd in LA and then again the next night in Santa Ana. No idea on the openers for the second night, but I'm so stoked!!!
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:09 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is online now
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Awesome! Eyehategod is playing with Lack of Interest, Nausea, Fetus Eaters and Seven Sisters of Sleep on September 3rd in LA and then again the next night in Santa Ana. No idea on the openers for the second night, but I'm so stoked!!!
Sep 3 is also when Vektor plays the Slidebar.
__________________
9.28 Sadistic Intent / Morbid Saint
10.20 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #525  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:10 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Sep 3 is also when Vektor plays the Slidebar.
Meh I don't support the Slidebar at the moment. Plus, EHG with Nausea and Lack >> Vektor
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #526  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:11 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is online now
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Meh I don't support the Slidebar at the moment. Plus, EHG with Nausea and Lack >> Vektor
Just saying you could see both.
__________________
9.28 Sadistic Intent / Morbid Saint
10.20 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #527  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:15 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Just saying you could see both.
But but but...I don't know who the openers for the Sep 4th show are. I'm sure the lineup for the 3rd is a one night only thing. Plus, seeing Nausea bust out some Terrorizer songs is fucking epic!
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #528  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:16 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is online now
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
But but but...I don't know who the openers for the Sep 4th show are. I'm sure the lineup for the 3rd is a one night only thing. Plus, seeing Nausea bust out some Terrorizer songs is fucking epic!
Oh, I thought you meant that was the lineup for both shows.
__________________
9.28 Sadistic Intent / Morbid Saint
10.20 Raven
Reply With Quote
  #529  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:20 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by treghet View Post
Oh, I thought you meant that was the lineup for both shows.
Naw, the show at the Observatory only lists EHG. You should try to make it out Sep 3rd. I'm sure you'll love the openers more than the headliner but it will be a great show!
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #530  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:29 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is online now
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Naw, the show at the Observatory only lists EHG. You should try to make it out Sep 3rd. I'm sure you'll love the openers more than the headliner but it will be a great show!
I'm not into Eyehategod, but I've been wanting to see Lack of Interest for a long time. I just don't think I have the money to do it. I don't even have my tickets for the Kreator or Morbid Angel shows yet.
__________________
9.28 Sadistic Intent / Morbid Saint
10.20 Raven
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:00 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008