Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Slipknot -- El Paso, TX -- October 29th, 2014
Saint Vitus -- London, England -- October 29th, 2014
King Diamond -- Seattle, WA -- October 28th, 2014
King Diamond -- Salt Lake City, UT -- October 26th, 2014
Raven -- San Francisco, CA -- October 27th, 2014

Old 07-25-2012, 03:55 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You're obviously not familiar with his heel work in the past then, he makes a great heel.
I am only familiar with his WWE heel, which I wasn't too big on. I feel he has himself over so much as a Face that it'll be hard to get on peoples bad sides again, but we shall see.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 07-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I am only familiar with his WWE heel, which I wasn't too big on. I feel he has himself over so much as a Face that it'll be hard to get on peoples bad sides again, but we shall see.
Not if he does stuff like this again it won't be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeAVVzZuTqo
Old 07-25-2012, 07:06 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Amen to that . I doubt it'll stay this enjoyable though, maybe for a week or two, if even that.
I figure they bought another week of my time. Don't like a 3 hr Raw. Did they learn zero from watching those bloated 3 hour Nitros years ago? Even during attitude era, a 3 hr Raw would be too much.
Old 07-26-2012, 05:06 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I figure they bought another week of my time. Don't like a 3 hr Raw. Did they learn zero from watching those bloated 3 hour Nitros years ago? Even during attitude era, a 3 hr Raw would be too much.
I don't undertand this complaint i've seen pop up in recent years about the 3 hour Nitro's being a bad decsion because it wasn't. WCW was as hot as any wrestling company had ever been at that time and they had a huge roster to showcase. Going the three hours was a great idea since it allowed them to showcase more of their talent which believe it or not, WCW excelled at during the monday night wars.

The three hour nitro's didn't hurt WCW at all. It was adding another two hour show on thursday and their inability to elevate newer/younger talent that killed off the company. There were too many hours of wrestling per week to fill after they added WCW Thunder on thursdays and it caused an oversaturation of the product. One three hour nitro every wasn't bad at all but adding in more programming was the wrong choice. Vince Russo coming in and fucking up everything was the nail in the coffin.

As for RAW going to 3 hours, i've heard USA has wanted them to do that for a number of years now but Vince always turned the idea down. They probably just offered him more money then he could refuse and that's why he changed his mind on it. Unless the WWE starts using their roster better the 3 hour Raw's will not be successful because they just don't have the talent depth right now to make both a 3 hour Raw and a two hour Smackdown entertaining on a weekly basis.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
That was pretty funny but the best part was Punk turning heel at the end by laying the Rock out
That should have happened back in April.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
That should have happened back in April.
It wouldn't have made as much sense then, now it does. The only concern I have is that the WWE is already heel heavy, so who does he feud with besides Cena until he meets Rock at the Rumble? Orton? Mysterio? There really isn't anyhting all that promising to choose from right now. Maybe they'll throw HHH or Undetaker out there for a month or two to fight him?
Old 08-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Gathering Of The Juggalos 2011 Legends Wrestling Night

All wrestling fans check this out. Last year they had tons of legends just battle each other all night.

Like one match is just old ECW. A 6 man tag with Shane Douglous, Al Snow, Sabu, Raven, Rhyno, and someone else.

Roddy Piper vs bob ortan vs mick foley vs terry funk.

Also has Coco B Rare *(idk how to spell it) Greg The Hammer, Jerry Lawler.

Tag match with Kevin Nash and X-Pac vs Billy Gunn and Road Dogg.

Last edited by dcmetal108; 08-01-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Gathering Of The Juggalos 2011 Legends Wrestling Night

All wrestling fans check this out. Last year they had tons of legends just battle each other all night.

Like one match is just old ECW. A 6 man tag with Shane Douglous, Al Snow, Sabu, Raven, Rhyno, and someone else.

Roddy Piper vs bob ortan vs mick foley vs terry funk.

Also has Coco B Rare *(idk how to spell it) Greg The Hammer, Jerry Lawler.

Tag match with Kevin Nash and X-Pac vs Billy Gunn and Road Dogg.
This card would've been awesome 10-15 years ago when most of them could still go I don't know what exactly happened with Rhyno but he was treated like shit in both WWE and TNA. The guy should've been a much bigger star than what he is. Due to the big reception they got on Raw 1,000 and the sad state of tag team wrestling in WWE right now, they should bring back Billy Gunn and Road Dogg for a year or two and use them to help revive the tag division and get the younger teams over a bit. But that makes sense so there's no way Vince's senile ass will ever do it.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Did you watch it? They all still have it.

And I've met and talked to Rhyno multiple times and he is super down to earth and loves doing indie shows. Like I talked to him in Indiana last time I saw him and he said afterwards he was going straight to the airport to canada to do a toy signing at a local toy store.

Road Dogg and Billy Gunn are both really nice. Billy Gunn is still in great shape and a great wrestler but Road Dogg pretty much stayed out of the ring for the tag team match i saw him at for a indie show since he was really shit faced and over weight.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:33 PM
D.B.B.

X Pac looked very out of shape at the 1,000th episode. But New Age Outlaws looked great! Bring them back!!