Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

  #321  
Old 06-20-2012, 08:40 AM
GarageMetal468's Avatar
GarageMetal468 GarageMetal468 is offline
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,318
Playing a show with Psychosomatic tonight! Also got off work so I'm seeing Municipal Waste tomorrow!
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/nucleusmetal
http://nucleus.bandcamp.com/album/the-colony
Reply With Quote
  #322  
Old 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Okay, so I was playing D&D last night with my bros, and I just learned that "Ghost-Faced Killer" is a prestige class in 3.5. Has to be a reference.
Well check that shit. One of the most popular (currently, at least) members of the mighty Wu-Tang Clan is a fucking D&D nerd like JD.

Plus, he looks a little like JD, too.

No, he doesn't.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #323  
Old 06-20-2012, 09:42 AM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Well check that shit. One of the most popular (currently, at least) members of the mighty Wu-Tang Clan is a fucking D&D nerd like JD.

Plus, he looks a little like JD, too.

No, he doesn't.
I thought that at first, but after further research, the "Ghost-Faced Killer" prestige class debuted with "Complete Adventurer", a class add-on book for the 3.5 rule set, which came out in 2002. So Wu-Tang did it first!
Reply With Quote
  #324  
Old 06-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
I thought that at first, but after further research, the "Ghost-Faced Killer" prestige class debuted with "Complete Adventurer", a class add-on book for the 3.5 rule set, which came out in 2002. So Wu-Tang did it first!
Why some lucky gal hasn't snatched you up at this point is utterly beyond my comprehension.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?
Reply With Quote
  #325  
Old 06-20-2012, 09:54 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is online now
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
Playing a show with Psychosomatic tonight! Also got off work so I'm seeing Municipal Waste tomorrow!
I have the night off work but no way to get to / from Municipal Waste.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #326  
Old 06-20-2012, 01:34 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,321
Possibly going to see a Dio tribute band Saturday.
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #327  
Old 06-20-2012, 01:44 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,350
Blog Entries: 19
We're getting that Korpiklaani/Moonsorrow/Tyr/Metsatoll show!
__________________
12/16 - Pallbearer
12/18 - Orange Goblin
Reply With Quote
  #328  
Old 06-20-2012, 02:02 PM
energymetal14 energymetal14 is offline
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,038
Going to see Reel Big Fish and Goldfinger tonight. Not huge on Reel Big Fish, but i do like Goldfinger and my brother used to be huge into them and really wants to see them, so it should be a good time. This is my first show at HOB Boston since they banned moshing, so im interested to see how things go.
__________________
12/27 Krieg
1/2 Forn
1/11 Mayhem/Revenge
2/7 Napalm Death
Reply With Quote
  #329  
Old 06-20-2012, 02:07 PM
jd091's Avatar
jd091 jd091 is offline
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,265
Quote:
Originally Posted by energymetal14 View Post
Going to see Reel Big Fish and Goldfinger tonight. Not huge on Reel Big Fish, but i do like Goldfinger and my brother used to be huge into them and really wants to see them, so it should be a good time. This is my first show at HOB Boston since they banned moshing, so im interested to see how things go.
uber jelly on both those bands!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
Why some lucky gal hasn't snatched you up at this point is utterly beyond my comprehension.


Also Nat, how does it feel that I have more posts than you now?
Reply With Quote
  #330  
Old 06-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Also Nat, how does it feel that I have more posts than you now?
Considering that I have to balance the requirements of a pretty demanding career, a house, a boat, three cars, two kids, two dogs and a wife who's expecting twins in less than a month, and still I manage to have nearly as many posts as a college student who only has to worry about going to classes, going to shows, drinking beer and getting laid (and possibly a job) - I would say it feels pretty damn good. Thanks for asking.
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter
8/10 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa
9/8 Man or Astro-Man?

Last edited by Natrlhi; 06-20-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:43 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008