Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 06-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
I had something like that happen to me at Pestilence/Vital Remains. I bummed some homeless lady a cigarette and then she went on about how my Vital Remains shirt was possessing me and that I had to believe what she was saying because she was my elder.

The only times where the for that kind of stupidity ensues is at shows with scene kid douchebags. At regular metal shows (read: death, thrash, black), mosh pit etiquette is in full force.

Also, forgot to mention at Whitechapel headlining shows, shit gets pretty violent. Mostly because there's lots of metalheads (moshers) there and lots of scene kids (pit ninjas) and tempers run high. When I saw them with Monsters in West Dundee, there were multiple brawls, like 4 on 4 and shit, but after like 3 songs, security starting throwing out any hardcore dancer. Then, when they headlined in my town, there had to be two separate pits because not a one of the hardcore dancers could do their bullshit for more than a second without being knocked down.

I notice now at shows like the real metalheads (including me) will make sure to create a actual pit and if some scene kid tries to dance he is taken out ASAP!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:43 PM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I notice now at shows like the real metalheads (including me) will make sure to create a actual pit and if some scene kid tries to dance he is taken out ASAP!
Yeah, that's how it always is.

I even do that at shows with scene kids sometimes. Warped Tour 2010 was some good times. I'll never forget my friend who's like 6"3, 300lbs clearing out a pit of like 50 hardcore dancers during Whitechapel's set.
12/13 Acheron ?
12/17 Cannabis Corpse ?
12/19 Wretched ?
12/26 Macabre ?