Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014
Threshold -- London, England -- November 20th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Brooklyn, NY -- November 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 05-30-2012, 06:51 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Would they really be that big in the UK? I figured they'd atleast be able to do mid sized theaters here. But yes 10 years ago would have been better.
I sort of meant Europe as a whole, rather than just the UK, but yeah, separately Skid Row and Seb play to about 1000 people in London, and in both cases what you tend to hear are people aren't interested in Seb solo but want to see him in SR, and aren't interested in SR without him. I think there's a large group who don't go to either separately but would if they reunited.

Plus, look at Seb's positioning on festivals. He's got the same slot as King Diamond and Motorhead at Sweden Rock next week, for example. Headlining the second stage.

20/11 Threshold
27/11 Accept
16/12 Metal All-Stars
Old 05-30-2012, 07:19 AM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
I sort of meant Europe as a whole, rather than just the UK, but yeah, separately Skid Row and Seb play to about 1000 people in London, and in both cases what you tend to hear are people aren't interested in Seb solo but want to see him in SR, and aren't interested in SR without him. I think there's a large group who don't go to either separately but would if they reunited.

Plus, look at Seb's positioning on festivals. He's got the same slot as King Diamond and Motorhead at Sweden Rock next week, for example. Headlining the second stage.
Depends on the festival for that, he's second on the main stage at Graspop this year. But without a doubt, Skid Row with Sebastian Bach has more clout than the two separate entities combined. Honestly, I'm somewhat surprised the separate entities are still touring to anyway decent crowds, I would have thought that particular well would have dried up by now!
Old 05-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Depends on the festival for that, he's second on the main stage at Graspop this year. But without a doubt, Skid Row with Sebastian Bach has more clout than the two separate entities combined. Honestly, I'm somewhat surprised the separate entities are still touring to anyway decent crowds, I would have thought that particular well would have dried up by now!
Clearly enough people don't just conform to the "dur, they broke up and aren't worth listening to now" paradigm and realise that both are still very, very good.

20/11 Threshold
27/11 Accept
16/12 Metal All-Stars