Rorschach - 6:55 - 7:40
Dying Fetus- 7:55 - 8:40
Absu - 8:55 - 9:40
Eyehategod - 9:55 - 10:45
Agalloch - 11:00 - 12:00
Autopsy - 12:15 - end

Known sets:

Dying Fetus
  1. Praise the Lord (Opium of the Masses)
  2. Homicidal Retribution
  3. From Womb to Waste
  4. One Shot One Kill
  5. Fornication Terrorists
  6. In Times of War
  7. Invert the Idols
  8. Your Treachery Will Die With You
  9. Kill Your Mother/Rape Your Dog

Absu
  1. Apzu
  2. Feis Mor Tir Na N'og (Across the North Sea to Visnech)
  3. Earth Ripper
  4. Swords and Leather
  5. Tara (intro)
  6. Pillars of Mercy
  7. Manannán
  8. Never Blow Out the Eastern Candle

Eyehategod
  1. Run It Into the Ground
  2. 30$ Bag
  3. Sister Fucker (pt 1)
  4. The Concussion Machine Process
  5. Dixie Whiskey
  6. White Nigger
  7. Jack Ass in the Will of God
  8. Serving Time in the Middle of Nowhere
  9. Methamphetamine

Agalloch
  1. Dead Winter Days
  2. She Painted Fire Across the Skyline, pt 1
  3. Hallways of Enchanted Ebony
  4. I Am the Wooden Doors
  5. Of Stone, Wind and Pillor
  6. You Were But a Ghost In My Arms (first time ever played live)
  7. The Lodge Dismantled

Autopsy
  1. Hand of Darkness
  2. Twisted Mass of Burnt Decay
  3. In the Grip of Winter
  4. Severed Survival
  5. Gasping for Air
  6. Slaughterday
  7. Maggot Holes
  8. Born Undead
  9. Always About to Die
  10. Seeds of the Doomed
  11. Dead
  12. Mauled to Death
  13. Voices (played with PA off)

Last edited by treghet; 05-31-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Extermination Angel
  1. Looting the Holy Coffers
  2. Master Exterminator
  3. Hunter of Humans
  4. Weaponized Evil
  5. Whirwind Killing Spree
  6. Flesh of Souls
  7. Meat Chainsaw
Old 05-28-2012, 12:16 PM

I'm pretty sure Autopsy's last song was Voices, not Coffin. They were told they had no time left bit they played it since it's a short song.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma323 View Post
I'm pretty sure Autopsy's last song was Voices, not Coffin. They were told they had no time left bit they played it since it's a short song.
I put Service for a Vacant Coffin at the end because GarageMetal posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
Basically Autopsy started way late because they were having guitar issues and they had to be done by 2 AM. So they were told to stop but kept playing anyway, even when the venue turned off the PA. They said something like "We're gonna keep playing til the cops raid this place!" There was still a hell of a pit going too!

So yeah, that set was their intended set but after Voices the PA was off. I believe it was Service for a Vacant Coffin they played with the PA off.
Old 05-28-2012, 04:17 PM
N00B

Alright so I'm gonna expand on my review I did earlier for this. Alright so I got there damn early, when it got close to the doors opening i stood in line. I then met Blackened12 before the doors opened and we decided we wanted to be on rail for Agalloch so we went up to the rail and secured our spots. I looked around at the Merch, saw Autopsy and Agalloch had none so I didnt bother with it for the rest of the day. Anyways so I got back to the rail and we hung out until Extermination Angel came on. They we're okay, the vocalist was weird as fuck and going nuts the whole time. He did have some pretty good vocals, but in the end their music was just alright at best. It was very forgettable as a whole. The only thing I could even focus on their whole set though was the vocalist's Fanny pack. Seriously man what the fuck was up with that!? I ended up seeing him again throughout the fest and he still had his fanny pack! I don't get it. He seemed kinda douchy too. Oh well.
4/10

Next came up was Die Pigeon Die, which I was looking forward to for they would be my first grindcore band live, they were great for the most part, but the shit they did with one of the guitars(I'm not sure what to call it, since I don't play guitar, but if you were there you know what I'm talking about) was annoying as hell and really ruined some of the songs for me.
5.5/10

Then came Needful Things who were pretty much a bunch of Nasum fanboys. They also sounded great, the vocalist kicked ass. Though I honestly got bored at times with them. Overall they did good though.
6.5/10

Till then the show was calm, the show picked up here when Rorschach came on. I really liked what I had heard from them before, so I knew they were going to be good, but no way did I expect that they would be one of the best bands of the day. They destroyed, the guitarist was going crazy the whole show and thankfully he was right in front of me. It was great and all the stuff they played sounded awesome. I would love to see them in a more intimate place. One of the biggest surprises of the weekend.
9/10

While the crowd was a little crazier,Dying Fetus made them go all out. Everyone was going nuts the whole set and it was awesome. The band sounded fucking amazing too, 100x better than they did at Summer Slaughter. The set was great and the new songs sounded amazing. I'm pre-ordering their new album for sure. Also they did a performance video for one of their new songs and the camera was on me and Blackened for a good portion of the crowd shots, so there you have it, two MS members in a Dying Fetus video!
9/10

I was exhausted from Fetus so I was calm during Absu, though that didn't stop people from going crazy. Absu sounded awesome though, the best sound of the night probably. Their blackened thrash sounded great live. Though the drummers stage bantar seemed a little over the top. No problem though for they sounded awesome
8/10

Then it was Eyehategod who really surprised me as well. They we're all going crazy the whole show and were heavy as hell. The vocalist was like crazy drunk and going full retard the whole show. It was entertaining and I was never sure what to expect. They were insanely heavy too.
8.5/10

Agalloch was awesome, I was disappointed in the setlist for I wanted some Ashes song. Though all the songs sounded amazing, so it was great. They sounded beautiful and I would love to see them again. I talked to the lead guitarist and bassist and they were some of the coolest guys ever. Me and the bassist started talking about Cannibal Corpse and just started naming a bunch of songs we love. It was awesome. Great guys, highly considering making the 4 hour drive to see them in Tampa.
8.25/10

Finally after 8 hours with standing on rail, i left it to go in the back for Autopsy. Unfortunately, they took forever to get ready due to sound problems. They came on around 1 and I was dying of exhaustion. I decided to leave around 1:30 after hearing my favorites and being tired as hell. They were heavy and the vocals were amazing. Plus I was in the pit for Twisted Mass of Burnt Decay and In the Grip of winter, which were the highlights of my night! I was upset I missed a good deal of their set, but i heard my favorite songs, so I was more than happy.
Can't rate this for the fact I left early
Old 05-28-2012, 09:00 PM
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma323 View Post
Wait yeah this guy is right. They played Voices with the PA off, not Service for a Vacant Coffin. My bad on that, thanks for correcting!
Old 05-28-2012, 09:05 PM
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST

Ok mini review time for each band I saw on every day!

Die Pigeon Die - These guys were funny. I showed up just to catch them because I thought they'd be interesting, and sure enough, they were. Not very good by any means but worth watching.

Dying Fetus - 5th time seeing Fetus and it never gets old. They shot a video for From Womb to Waste, hopefully I'm in it!

Absu - Crazy as always, Proscriptor is a god damn beast.

Eyehategod - One of my favorites of the fest. Such a good sound live, I'm actually listening to them now because I can't forget how awesome they were! The crowd was going absolutely nuts for them!

Agalloch - Another good performance. I thought it was cool of them to play only old songs, seeing as how The Mantle is my favorite album of theirs. The Lodge Dismantled was fantastic live.

Autopsy - I was dead tired at this point and them taking an hour to set up because of guitar difficulties wasn't helping. Their show in Chicago was so much better than the one here but they were still great as always. Sucks about them getting cut early but playing Voices with the PA off was awesome!
Old 05-28-2012, 09:13 PM
Altars of Radness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
Autopsy - I was dead tired at this point and them taking an hour to set up because of guitar difficulties wasn't helping. Their show in Chicago was so much better than the one here but they were still great as always. Sucks about them getting cut early but playing Voices with the PA off was awesome!
You're lucky you got to see them in Chicago. If I was there and hadn't seen them already I would have been pissed knowing that they had to cut five Severed Survival songs. I know there's nothing they could do about it, but still, Autopsy isn't a touring band, so most people probably won't have the chance to see them again.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:36 PM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

That Agalloch set... WOAH. I don't even know what to think. So cool to see them pull out old shit like this.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:44 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
That Agalloch set... WOAH. I don't even know what to think. So cool to see them pull out old shit like this.
I had the same reaction. Pale Folklore is pretty much my favorite album of theirs so I would love a similar setlist when I see them.
10/3 Anathema/ Alcest
10/4 Mark Lanegan
11/1 Dax Riggs
11/8 LOG/KSE
12/12 High on Fire
2/22 DT/OG

Tags
absu, agalloch, autopsy, dying fetus, extermination angel, eyehategod, rorschach