Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Worcester, MA -- July 26th, 1988
Arsis -- West Springfield, VA -- September 1st, 2014
Deep Purple -- Orlando, FL -- August 30th, 2014
Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30th, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 05-14-2012, 05:36 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost at Number One View Post
Not a single thing wrong with Enuff Z'Nuff. Grossly underrated band, in my opinion.
I don't know, this is just a thought but this maybe the reason why nobody can take this band even slightly serious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-greVjUEdc
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-14-2012, 06:19 AM
tenchimyo's Avatar
tenchimyo tenchimyo is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I don't know, this is just a thought but this maybe the reason why nobody can take this band even slightly serious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-greVjUEdc
LOL I will have to say a lot of bands have ridiculous or um...straight up bad videos like that. It was the 80s, tho
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-14-2012, 07:40 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenchimyo View Post
LOL I will have to say a lot of bands have ridiculous or um...straight up bad videos like that. It was the 80s, tho
It's not just the bad video, it's also the bad song and the even worse image the band had for themselves. It's like they made every wrong decision they possible could. There's just no way they can ever live down how embarrassing the whole thing was.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-14-2012, 09:52 AM
The Ghost at Number One's Avatar
The Ghost at Number One The Ghost at Number One is offline
I am not a N00B, I am a free man!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Livermore, CA
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
It's not just the bad video, it's also the bad song and the even worse image the band had for themselves. It's like they made every wrong decision they possible could. There's just no way they can ever live down how embarrassing the whole thing was.
I think it's a great song, and regarding image, they were hardly the worst of the '80s hair bands.
__________________
__________________

09/07 - Coheed and Cambria
10/30 - King Diamond
12/08 - Opeth / In Flames / Red Fang
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
enuff z'nuff, kix, night ranger

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008