Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 04-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Sep, how high were you at this show? I talked to one of my friends and he's one of the guys who kicked you out and said you were told not to hit that joint and did twice and were thrown out cause of that.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb420 View Post
Pallbearer
1. Devoid of Redemption
2. An Offering Of Grief
3. The Legend

Loss
1. Open Veins To A Curtain Closed
2. Cut up, Depressed, And Alone
3. To Pass Away (Death March Towards My Ruin)

Those are about the best songs either of those bands could've chosen to play. How epic would it have been though if Loss had played Silent and Completely Overcome and Brett Campbell had come on stage to do his vocal parts?
Old 04-28-2012, 11:14 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post

Those are about the best songs either of those bands could've chosen to play. How epic would it have been though if Loss had played Silent and Completely Overcome and Brett Campbell had come on stage to do his vocal parts?
Yeah, I was really hoping they would take advantage of the opportunity but oh well.
10/3 Anathema/ Alcest
10/4 Mark Lanegan
11/1 Dax Riggs
11/8 LOG/KSE
12/12 High on Fire
2/22 DT/OG
Old 04-29-2012, 01:31 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Sep, how high were you at this show? I talked to one of my friends and he's one of the guys who kicked you out and said you were told not to hit that joint and did twice and were thrown out cause of that.
I don't come on here often now that i'm working two jobs, I just got off about and hour ago only to stumble upon this, oh boy...

Alright, I'm going to say this one last time. And I'm not repeating myself about this stupid ass bullshit day. First off..

Who ever told you this, your friend? Is lying to you. I may be considered one of the most annoying members on this board and probably piss a lot of people off with my rants of randomness, but theres one thing that I am not, and thats a liar. I never fucking lie, thats one thing about me that I can tell you that I'm not. Sure i probably annoy a lot of people on this board, especially with some of my posts, but theres one thing for sure that I am not, and thats a liar.

Does your friend happen to be pretty tall, pretty fucking fat, shit nasty beyond yellow teeth stains, bald and wear glasses? Because thats the guy who kicked me and my friend out of the show. I asked him more than once out side the glasshouse on why he kicked us and that the drummer gave me the joint, and he said it was because I blew, I REPEAT, I blew weed smoke in his partners face, WHO SHOWED UP OUT NO WHERE, like a fucking ghost! And the smoke hits his face, and then the fat tall douche bag looking ranch dressing eating mother fucker yanks me and my friends hands, and drags both our asses out of the venue. Oh yeah, and my friend didn't even touch the godamn joint! I didn't get kicked out because they told me not to hit the joint, no one said that to me and if they did well it was damn near impossible to hear or see anyone, especially with the lights all dark and off, and YOB setting up their equipment and testing the LOUD sound. Your friend is a liar, if WE ARE talking about the same security guard(remember, Tall, fat, somewhat bald, shitty nasty looking teeth, looks like he hadn't cleaned those fuckers in decades). He even said that he wouldn't have kicked me out if I didn't blow it in his partners face. They never said I got kicked out for smoking a joint and not listening to their demand. He even said that if I blew it towards another direction, and not the securities face, they would have let it slide, those were straight out of his lips, not mine. He told me more than once that he threw me and my friend out of the show because I showed disrespect by intentionally Blowing smoke in his partners face. Intentionally? You have got to be kidding me, what are you having your PMS or something, go get some maxi pads ya sour crowt eating fat mongoloid. I hope i Made myself loud and fucking clear that I didn't get kicked out for hitting it twice and not listening to what some douche bag was saying, because that is far from the truth.

And i don't understand why your friend would tell you this, because thats not what they told me and my home-boy who was also with me. Also just to get one other thing out of the way...I didn't even wanna hit the mother fucker, this loud blonde chick behind me kept screaming at the drummer to pass the joint, repeatedly yelling at him to pass it, pass it. I was in front of her and a lot of other people because i was up posted on the front rail, next to the the band, as I gaze in their awesomeness of heavy DOOM stoner bliss to be splashed upon us.

Then the drummer directly hands me the joint, like not kinda, or trys to give it to another and i snatched it, plus I'm not that type of guy to do that, plus i was pretty roasted through out that entire day to even take more hits, to tell you the truth, ahahah. ANYWAYYYS, like i said, He straight up gives me the mother fucker, I take one fat fucking puff, OUT OF THE BLUE, this short hispanic dude comes out of fucking left wing and tells me to put it out and BOOM, the smoke blows all over his face, and thats it...in less than 3-12 and half seconds the show is over done....well I mean for us...not the fans inside going A-wall to the epic heaviness that is "Prepare the ground" off the atma record. That's pretty much it. Nothing more nothing less, I hope made my self clear. Plus, what reason would i have? To lie? Stupid and pointless, and even more lame when it's on the internet. I aint no liar, and thats the bottom line cause Stone Cold Said So

Hope we still cool though vegantopher. You my skrilluh from the other village.

as I said earlier in the post, I'm working two jobs now so don't expect to see me on these boards that much anymore, But i still love all of you mothuh fuckaz. Cause HEAVY METAL AND REAL HIP HOP LIVES ON, REST PEACE DIO AND REST PEACE GURU FROM GANG STARR
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 04-29-2012, 09:35 AM

Well sorry for making you upset man. I didn't think I'd get that sort of response from you and I realized I should have probably pmed you that question. We're definitely still cool bro and I'm looking forward to another show with you. Naw, my friend wasn't the guy you are talking about.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
I'm looking forward to another show with you.
Me too! How much longer till they announce the line up for POWER OF THE RIFF 2012? You know echo/echoplex official website has the show dated for August 11th 2012. Interesting, with the show only 3 months away you would think they would start announcing the line up? Especially since the Echo plex official website has the show dated for August 11th of this year.
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 04-29-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
Me too! How much longer till they announce the line up for POWER OF THE RIFF 2012? You know echo/echoplex official website has the show dated for August 11th 2012. Interesting, with the show only 3 months away you would think they would start announcing the line up? Especially since the Echo plex official website has the show dated for August 11th of this year.
I keep checking every few days because I'm super excited about going this year. They posted a few weeks ago on facebook that there will be an announcement soon. I really hope Saint Vitus and Sleep play!!
Old 04-29-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
I keep checking every few days because I'm super excited about going this year. They posted a few weeks ago on facebook that there will be an announcement soon. I really hope Saint Vitus and Sleep play!!
I can't imagine seeing Sleep at a place like the echo/echoplex.

Pomona FOX theater sounds just about right, Speaking of which, the Echo/Echoplex is seriously becoming one of my favorite venues for Metal and Hip Hop shows. I have seen numerous hip hop artists and Metal bands there and most just all around smashing good times(GZA from Wu Tang Clan, Eyedea and abilities, Autopsy, Mpire of Evil,EYEHATEGOD, incantation, pentagram, WINTER just to name a few).
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 04-29-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
I can't imagine seeing Sleep at a place like the echo/echoplex.

Pomona FOX theater sounds just about right, Speaking of which, the Echo/Echoplex is seriously becoming one of my favorite venues for Metal and Hip Hop shows. I have seen numerous hip hop artists and Metal bands there and most just all around smashing good times(GZA from Wu Tang Clan, Eyedea and abilities, Autopsy, Mpire of Evil,EYEHATEGOD, incantation, pentagram, WINTER just to name a few).
I love Echoplex. Free parking and I can safely pregame without worrying about cops I've been able to see Witchcraft, Leftover Crack, COC, both POTR fests, Amebix and a few other awesome shows there. I'm going to see Death Grips there on July 1st. You should get your ticket! It's about 17 after fees and will be so worth it!

tickets
Old 04-29-2012, 11:35 PM

Quote:
I love Echoplex. Free parking
Yes! ahahha, do you park next to the houses up by the KFC, passed the little tunnel? That's where I usually park.
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer

Tags
loss, pallbearer, wolvhammer, yob