Snakecharmer -- London, England -- July 11th, 2014
Aerosmith -- Wantagh, NY -- July 10th, 2014
311 -- Lansing, MI -- July 9th, 2014
Ceremonial Castings -- Seattle, WA -- July 7th, 2014

Old 04-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
If I didn't work Sunday night the WWE PPV is like 15 minutes away from me with the two big matches being

Brock Lesner vs John Cena
Chris Jericho vs CM Punk (Chicago Street Fight)

Those would be awesome to see.
I'm not sure how good Lesnar/Cena will be considering it's been so long since Brock has wrestled a match in the WWE. Punk/Jericho will be awesome though. It's hard to think of a PPV match where those two didn't deliver something good.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I'm not sure how good Lesnar/Cena will be considering it's been so long since Brock has wrestled a match in the WWE. Punk/Jericho will be awesome though. It's hard to think of a PPV match where those two didn't deliver something good.
I think Lesner will do good just based off that it's his huge match return and they are really pushing it.

Did you see the clip from Raw where Lesner gets on top of Cena and punches him in the face and messes his shit up. It was a accident but he hit him good and now WWE is pushing the clip saying that Lesner is bringing the realness back to WWE.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:59 PM
N00B

I think there's a pretty good chance Cena will lose that match and possibly take some time off afterwords.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:20 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Chris Jericho vs CM Punk (Chicago Street Fight)
Itd be better if they didn't ban blood

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-27-2012, 02:38 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I can see Lesnar/Cena going either way. I always knew he'd be back and I figured they'd job him out big time when he did IF he had come back out of desperation. But I think he didn't and he probably did enough negotiating to make sure he's going to come across looking good win or lose. I don't know if they'll hand Cena a second big loss after Wrestlemania, I really thought he was going to win that one. Like it or not he is their biggest star and to have him start losing all these big matches doesn't seem like something the WWE would have him do.

But, I'm going to go with Brock winning. If it wasn't Extreme Rules I could've seen a DQ or something but that probably won't happen.
11/01 - Suffocation
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 04-27-2012, 03:56 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I don't know what tape he had, maybe it was some "CZW's Most EXTREME matches" or something but it really wasn't too great. I'm sure they had some good stuff but their extreme was just
Early CZW is generally pretty crappy, it started getting good i'd say around the end of 2001-2002. Even then, the DM's weren't great and only got better around the mid 2000's with guys like SeXXXy Eddy, Necro Butcher, Nick Mondo and Drake Younger. Too bad Nick Gage is in jail for a few years or i'd count him, dude was crazy intense when he wrestled.

I have a weird feeling they are going to try and work a "shoot" angle with Cena and Lesnar, and it will probably be pretty lame. Pretty funny to think that they wrestled each other at the April PPV way back in 2003..don't ask me how I remember that.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:00 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
I can't think of any CZW wrestler that has gone to WWE?
I forget what names they are gonna go by when they are on TV, but if you're familiar with Jon Moxley, he's signed and ready to debut any day now, I saw him work a dark match at Raw in Philadelphia back in December..Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli might be considered ROH guys, but I mainly followed them in CZW so I count them too.

I actually saw CM Punk wrestle his one match ever in CZW
Old 04-28-2012, 12:38 PM

There wasn't another promotion with the initials "C.Z.W." or something similar, was there? Because what's getting described here is totally different from what I remember seeing.
11/01 - Suffocation
Old 04-28-2012, 01:22 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I don't know if they'll hand Cena a second big loss after Wrestlemania, I really thought he was going to win that one. Like it or not he is their biggest star and to have him start losing all these big matches doesn't seem like something the WWE would have him do.
It's very unfortunate that Cena is the "poster boy" the WWE. I have never liked the guy, even when he did his first television match against Kurt Angle as a no body (I think that was his first official match at least).

At least people like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are there to make things a bit more tollerable... just give Daniel Bryan the title back please.

Also, am I the only one who felt Edge's induction into the Hall of Fame is a bit pre-mature? Yes he was a great wrestler, and its unfortunate that he had to retire so early... but at least wait it out another year or two.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-28-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Also, am I the only one who felt Edge's induction into the Hall of Fame is a bit pre-mature? Yes he was a great wrestler, and its unfortunate that he had to retire so early... but at least wait it out another year or two.
I agree but they are starting to run out of BIG names from the past to induct every year (at least one's Vince wants to) so a big name is a big name and they take what they can get. The same could be said for HBK to have gotten inducted, because I wouldn't be surprised to see him step back into the ring some day. Or Flair, as long as someone's willing to pay he'll never retire.

I really thought that this would be the year that Macho Man and Elizabeth got inducted. Maybe, as sad as this sounds, if his death had occurred closer to a Wrestlemania he would've gotten in, then he'd have been fresh in peoples minds and inducting him would've been a good PR stunt for the WWE. But by this point mainstream media had forgotten about him and there was no real benefit to inducting him. Sad, that whatever happened between him and Vince had to happen.
11/01 - Suffocation