Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Death Angel -- San Francisco, CA -- December 27th, 2014
Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 04-12-2012, 09:10 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPogo View Post
Did we really have that bad of a time at In Flames?
Nah not you dude , sorry, you're awesome.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShatteredFlame View Post
Yeah cause he really didn't already politely post the setlists in his post, in which you deleted when you quoted him.
Out of context. It was followed up by "you're a douche because you didn't post the things I just posted".

ERRONEOUS!
Old 04-12-2012, 09:31 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Nah not you dude , sorry, you're awesome.
Lol ok good shit, you too. Do them Maiden shows together? Only one im not doing is

Last edited by DrPogo; 04-12-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:07 AM
The guy behind the guy, behind the guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataklysm420 View Post
Demon of the fall is great to have in there but I wouldnt replace Deliverance for it by any means. Must have been a time issue
Maybe they just felt like playing something different. Wouldn't you get tired of playing the same 9 songs for a whole tour? Demon Of The Fall hasn't been played since 2010 and Deliverance is played at almost every show. I'll take Demon over Deliverance for sure.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:17 AM
N00B

I just realized that I've been an Opeth fan for four years now, and I've never listened to Demon of the Fall...I feel like a fraud.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Out of context. It was followed up by "you're a douche because you didn't post the things I just posted".
You're being a douche because when you made this thread you just completely ignored the other bands because you're not a fan of them. If you don't know the Mastodon and Ghost sets that's fine, but instead of mentioning that someone else should post them you completely ignore everything else and just post what you care about.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:07 AM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
You're being a douche because when you made this thread you just completely ignored the other bands because you're not a fan of them. If you don't know the Mastodon and Ghost sets that's fine, but instead of mentioning that someone else should post them you completely ignore everything else and just post what you care about.
Lol chill out donny You can post your own thread...
Old 04-12-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
I'm the douche and yet you refer to your location as "Strong Island". Way to go, J-Woww.

Tell you what Vinnie Boombatz, it's crap like this that destroys message boards and human relations in general. Strict adherence to a set of "rules" that don't make a lick of difference in the real world. You're setting the price of admission into geek club, that's how far down this has descended.

Get over your goddamn format troubles, is that possible? Or are you on the rag again this month?

It's a real shame that I have to live on the same land mass as you. You're a reminder of why I can't wait to leave this place someday. You always manage to come barreling out of nowhere just in time for the kill, like a retarded lion going after the wrong piece of meat on the carcass.

Good lord, if you don't like something someone does, do it yourself. Was that ever taught to you, or has unionized public education inflicted itself upon you too?
Old 04-12-2012, 12:21 PM
welp

Quote:
Quote:
I'm the douche and yet you refer to your location as "Strong Island". Way to go, J-Woww.

Tell you what Vinnie Boombatz, it's crap like this that destroys message boards and human relations in general. Strict adherence to a set of "rules" that don't make a lick of difference in the real world. You're setting the price of admission into geek club, that's how far down this has descended.

Get over your goddamn format troubles, is that possible? Or are you on the rag again this month?

It's a real shame that I have to live on the same land mass as you. You're a reminder of why I can't wait to leave this place someday. You always manage to come barreling out of nowhere just in time for the kill, like a retarded lion going after the wrong piece of meat on the carcass.

Good lord, if you don't like something someone does, do it yourself. Was that ever taught to you, or has unionized public education inflicted itself upon you too?
lol u both mad
Old 04-12-2012, 12:44 PM

Yea kinda mad, even though I shouldn't be, not worth it. But I feel like almost everytime I come here, it's some other put down being piled on that I have to return serve for. Eh, the hell with it, it's probably best if I just tune all this out.

Tags
ghost, mastodon, opeth