Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- September 18th, 2014
Puya -- Washington, D.C. -- September 17th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-23-2012, 03:15 AM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,806
That Drummer Guy's Rock Block, Now On Youtube!

Hey guys

While W3rd Radio is going under some construction. I decided to air my show on Youtube. Now those of you that haven't tuned in Tuesdays at 9pm central don't have an excuse to at least check it out once.

*And it fits under the Fair Use Copyright Law*

Feel free to check out the latest show I did that has yet to air on W3rd Radio but is premiering right now on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VjELZwq-4I

*Playlist in Info Section of video*
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-23-2012, 04:12 AM
street_burial's Avatar
street_burial street_burial is offline
Bitch, shut up and blast beat my meat like a Pete Sandoval with titties.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Eastern Panhandle of WV
Posts: 1,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Hey guys

While W3rd Radio is going under some construction. I decided to air my show on Youtube. Now those of you that haven't tuned in Tuesdays at 9pm central don't have an excuse to at least check it out once.

*And it fits under the Fair Use Copyright Law*

Feel free to check out the latest show I did that has yet to air on W3rd Radio but is premiering right now on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VjELZwq-4I

*Playlist in Info Section of video*
told you so
__________________
http://www.facebook.com/AutopsyOnTheHorizon
http://www.facebook.com/Whirodrone

1/19- Despise You
1/21- Castle
2/14- Hatebreed
3/16- AILD
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-23-2012, 12:01 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by street_burial View Post
told you so
Yes you did. I didn't realize what I did was under the Fiar Music Use Copyright Law though. But apparently it is.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-23-2012, 05:10 PM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,841
Listening to it now. Loving the three bands that I've never listened to. (Solstafir, Indian and Amesoeurs) And I like all the other bands that were played, except Mutiny Within. Glad I finally got to catch the show since I'm always getting ready for work at 9 on Tuesday nights.

On the fence about that new Anathema song/songs though.
__________________
9/19 Despise You
9/20 Revocation
9'21 Overkill ?
9/27 Blood Feast
10/3 Judas Priest
10/4 Deceased
10/18 Satan

Last edited by kalfitegrdan; 03-23-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-24-2012, 12:24 AM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Listening to it now. Loving the three bands that I've never listened to. (Solstafir, Indian and Amesoeurs) And I like all the other bands that were played, except Mutiny Within. Glad I finally got to catch the show since I'm always getting ready for work at 9 on Tuesday nights.

On the fence about that new Anathema song/songs though.
Well I'm glad you dug 9/10ths of it. As faggot as it sounds, I shed tears hearing the new Anathema, especially the big power part. It gets me every damn time I hear it.

Since this is going over good I might just post the other 22 shows I did, or start with the new shows. all depends on what people want.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-24-2012, 03:48 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,841
I'd definitely watch/listen to 'em.

I like the new Anathema, but they just piss me off a bit because I liked their old death/doom stuff a lot better and it just reminds me that they're not doing that anymore.

And seriously that song by Indian was amazing! Thank you for that.
__________________
9/19 Despise You
9/20 Revocation
9'21 Overkill ?
9/27 Blood Feast
10/3 Judas Priest
10/4 Deceased
10/18 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-24-2012, 11:31 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
I'd definitely watch/listen to 'em.

I like the new Anathema, but they just piss me off a bit because I liked their old death/doom stuff a lot better and it just reminds me that they're not doing that anymore.

And seriously that song by Indian was amazing! Thank you for that.
I was talkign to a few people from here. I'm planning on just releasing the specialty shows I've done in the past, and focus on making new shows, along with the interviews. I won't be doing interview shows on my youtube page, because that is already being played with video on the Undead Scene Youtube, so that seems a bit pointless.

I was the same way with Anathema, and beside shteir remake, EP last year, they haven't done much for me me in a few year, but this album is fucking awesome. Best Non Metal album of the year, hands down!

Indian is one of my favorite Doom Metal bands going right now and I didn't even play their best song, just their most accessible. Just wait to you hear the whole thing!
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-25-2012, 02:57 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I was talkign to a few people from here. I'm planning on just releasing the specialty shows I've done in the past, and focus on making new shows, along with the interviews. I won't be doing interview shows on my youtube page, because that is already being played with video on the Undead Scene Youtube, so that seems a bit pointless.

I was the same way with Anathema, and beside shteir remake, EP last year, they haven't done much for me me in a few year, but this album is fucking awesome. Best Non Metal album of the year, hands down!

Indian is one of my favorite Doom Metal bands going right now and I didn't even play their best song, just their most accessible. Just wait to you hear the whole thing!
Yeah, Anathema hasn't been doing much for me lately, but I did really like that song and am actually anticipating the new album now.

That song was the most accessible? It was heavy as hell! Oh, man, I definitely need to get my hands on that CD that you were playing from.
__________________
9/19 Despise You
9/20 Revocation
9'21 Overkill ?
9/27 Blood Feast
10/3 Judas Priest
10/4 Deceased
10/18 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-25-2012, 03:34 AM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Yeah, Anathema hasn't been doing much for me lately, but I did really like that song and am actually anticipating the new album now.

That song was the most accessible? It was heavy as hell! Oh, man, I definitely need to get my hands on that CD that you were playing from.
With both Anathema and Indian you are going to be in for a treat.





Next video up, My interview with Ryan Van Poederooyen of The Devin Townsend Project, Full Radio Show Version, *Recorded 11-28-2011* featuring songs from The Devin Townsend Project, Terror Syndrome Shining (Norway) and The Ocean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nou-L...1&feature=plcp
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-29-2012, 04:53 PM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,841
Just got around to listening to your interview with RVP show. Great interview, man! I look forward to hearing some more. I'd never heard Terror Syndrome and Shining before that and holy shit are they great bands! I especially liked that Shining song, so avant-garde-y and awesome! I'm not really a fan of The Ocean's studio work, but they are just top notch live.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Terror Syndrome song is the second song played as opposed to the third as it says on the playlist in the description. Just thought that I'd point that out.

Oh, and as much as it sucks that you didn't get to interview The Black Dahlia Murder, congratulations on the sex!
__________________
9/19 Despise You
9/20 Revocation
9'21 Overkill ?
9/27 Blood Feast
10/3 Judas Priest
10/4 Deceased
10/18 Satan

Last edited by kalfitegrdan; 03-29-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:38 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008