Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 03-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Hey if she's bi, that means threeways! lol.

(Now back to music talk!)
Old 03-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Yeah, just a very bizarre sort of coincidence thing. My friend and I drove into New Jersey and took the NJ Transit train from Summit, NJ to Penn Station... When we got into the train station a really cute girl says to my friend and I (both wearing Symphony X hoodies) "see you at the show!", and I was like, yeah, whatever that's cool. She was with a guy so I didn't know what to think. But as it turns out I did actually run into her at the show, I saw her a few times, and maybe I'm crazy but this girl kept smiling at me in a very flirtacious sort of way... So my friend and I sat during Iced Earth, but we walked around a little between bands and I said to him: "I'm going to try to find that girl and see what happens"... Long story short, the guy she was with was her little brother, who ended up meeting up with other people they knew at the show, so she was actually alone, and I was able to walk up to her down on the floor and start talking about 20 minutes before Symphony X came on. We ended up standing right next to eachother the whole set and had a really great time together, ended up talking after the show, walked back to the train together, ended up talking the whole train ride back... but the whole time I just got this weird vibe - She was very receptive to me obviously trying to flirt with her, but wasn't quite doing it back, which made me figure she either had a boyfriend, or, based on one or two comments she made, she may have been a lesbian. In the end we exchanged names and I added her on Facebook, but maybe I shouldn't have even done it. I swear some times I like to put myself in awkward situations.
She could've just been friendly to you because she knew her brother wasn't gonna be with her later and she didn't wanna travel through the city on her own late at night.

Also, you sat during Iced Earth
Old 03-11-2012, 01:47 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
She could've just been friendly to you because she knew her brother wasn't gonna be with her later and she didn't wanna travel through the city on her own late at night.
True, but she met back up with her brother at the end of the night before we all walked back to the train. Found out she isn't actually gay, but whatever, doesn't really have too much of an effect on anything. I feel like I'm not too stupid to tell when a girl is just being nice and when she might actually be interested... But nothing's going to happen anyway, I guess I just made a really cool new friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Also, you sat during Iced Earth
We got in after doors and the place was already pretty full and I didn't have the willpower or energy to try to be up front during Iced Earth's set. I stood up front all night for both bands when I saw the tour a month ago. Being that I'm seeing yet another show tonight I needed to conserve my energy. Also, my friend has back problem and can't really spend a long time standing in one place. So we got in and I had some friends sitting with open seeds right by them, so we sat with them for Iced Earth's set.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Also, my friend has back problem and can't really spend a long time standing in one place. So we got in and I had some friends sitting with open seeds right by them, so we sat with them for Iced Earth's set.
I understand completely about your friend. I used to have a job where I unloaded trucks and ended up with a herniated disc in my back three years ago. My back is doing a lot better now but standing through a whole show can still be a pain sometimes.

Tags
iced earth, symphony x, warbringer