King Buzzo -- Dover, NH -- July 9, 2014
Slash -- Hampton Beach, NH -- July 9th, 2014
Sebastian Bach -- London, England -- July 9th, 2014
Extreme -- London, England -- July 8th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 03-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Not a number, I'm a free man

Exclamation Boxsets/DVDs/CDs/Signed items for sale

I know we have a few Pittsburgh area people here. It turns out I won't be able to make it to the Mastodon / Opeth / Ghost gig on April 15th at Stage AE. I'm looking to sell my ticket for $40, a few dollars cheaper than what I bought it for. I'll ship it for free of course and it is a hard ticket bought through Ticketmaster. Payment can be made through Paypal or a check if you prefer. Any takers?
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac

Last edited by IrritatedTrout; 03-07-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

I'm interested, but I'll have to check my availability for that date (as of right now, I am not available and would have to shift some things around). In other words, keep me in mind and send me a PM if somebody else doesn't take you up on the offer, but feel free to do business with anyone who gives you a firm answer first.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:15 AM

Sounds good.
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 03-07-2012, 08:28 AM

I have a few t-shirts I'd like to sell too. I figured it'd be better to just combine the threads rather than making a new one. These shirts are all in great condition, I think all of them (except Vital Remains) have only been washed and worn once. The VR one has been worn a couple of times but it's still in great condition. None have any holes, stains, tears, etc. I'm selling them for $10 each with $4 dollar shipping to the US. Payment by Paypal or check.

Satyricon - Black Crow silhouette shirt (bought on 2009 tour) Size M

Cynic - Traced in Air with tracklist on back (bought on 2009 tour) Size M

Paganfest Part II - tour shirt with dates on back (bought in 2009) Size M

Vital Remains - Old School Death Metal shirt Size M

Deicide - Stench of Redemption 2007 European tour shirt with dates on back (tag is missing from this one but it fits like a Large) Shirt is in awesome condition, just missing the tag.

Symphony X - Paradise Lost shirt with symbol on back Size XL

Here's a link to Photobucket with the pics in case they're not showing up: http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/...rritatedTrout/
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac

Last edited by IrritatedTrout; 03-07-2012 at 08:36 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:37 AM
THIS IS LHHC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrritatedTrout View Post
I have a few t-shirts I'd like to sell too. I figured it'd be better to just combine the threads rather than making a new one. These shirts are all in great condition, I think all of them (except Vital Remains) have only been washed and worn once. The VR one has been worn a couple of times but it's still in great condition. None have any holes, stains, tears, etc. I'm selling them for $10 each with $4 dollar shipping to the US. Payment by Paypal or check.

Satyricon - Black Crow silhouette shirt (bought on 2009 tour) Size M

Cynic - Traced in Air with tracklist on back (bought on 2009 tour) Size M

Paganfest Part II - tour shirt with dates on back (bought in 2009) Size M

Vital Remains - Old School Death Metal shirt Size M

Deicide - Stench of Redemption 2007 European tour shirt with dates on back (tag is missing from this one but it fits like a Large) Shirt is in awesome condition, just missing the tag.

Symphony X - Paradise Lost shirt with symbol on back Size XL

Here's a link to Photobucket with the pics in case they're not showing up: http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/...rritatedTrout/
I'd buy just about any of those if they were 2x...damn you for watching your figure.
7/19 Devourment
7/25 Primitive Man ?
8/2 SummersLaughter ?
8/8 Motley Crue
Old 04-05-2012, 09:59 AM

Anyone interested in the ticket now that the show is getting closer?
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 04-05-2012, 03:32 PM
N00B

I may be interested. I have to see if I get a free ticket from work first.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:59 AM

Update: Hopefully you guys don't mind me trying to sell a few things since I'm not making a million new threads about it. Here's what I'm looking to get rid of now, most of this stuff I just don't listen to anymore. Note there are a few signed and limited items here.

Pictures of the rarer items can be found here: http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

All CDs are $5.00 unless otherwise noted. Shipping is $3.00 per CD (I can give a discount on shipping on multiple CDs). In almost all cases discs and inserts are mint to near mint. I'll make a note of it if they aren't. Jewel cases range from great to acceptable (only a few are this bad). For the most part this collection has been very well taken care of.

Singles
Korpiklaani – Keep on Galloping single $2.00
Daylight Dies - A Portrait in White single (limited to 1000 copies, only sold on 08 Candlemass tour) $2.00
Firewind - Mercenary Man single $2.00
Edguy – King of Fools EP $4.00

CDs
Borknagar – Quintessence
Savage Circus – Dreamland Manor
Marduk – La Grande Danse Macabre
Satyricon – The Age of Nero
Candlemass – Doomed For Live
Avantasia – The Scarecrow deluxe CD/DVD digipack. $7.00
Ayreon – Ayreon Vs. Avantasia EP. Comes in slimcase jewel case with 4 tracks. Signed by Arjen. (Price negotiable but $15 would be nice)

T-Shirts and stuff:

Symphony X - Paradise Lost shirt with symbol on back Size XL. $10

Iced Earth – The Crucible of Man signed CD booklet. Signed by Jon Schaffer, mint condition. Best offer.

Pentagram - logo patch.

Deicide – Glen Benton for President patch.
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac

Last edited by IrritatedTrout; 05-17-2012 at 10:28 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:00 AM

Boxsets are all mint unless otherwise noted. Price is listed but I may be open to negotiation. Shipping for boxsets and DVDs is $4.

Boxsets
Sabaton – The Art of War deluxe edition.
Album housed in DVD case with an expanded booklet and the Sun Tzu book The Art of War. $20

Fight – War of Words The Film
2 disc digipack DVD with the film and a remastered copy of the Fight CD War of Words. Limited numbered edition, number 4128 of 5000. Doesn't have the Halford autograph. $15

Kataklysm - Prevail
Nuclear Blast Records mail-order only, copy number 429 of 500. Comes with album, bonus DVD, certificate of authenticity, and Kataklysm pendant. Housed in a DVD sized full color box. $20

Rage – Carved in Stone
Nuclear Blast Records mail-order only, copy number 398 of 500. Comes with album, bonus DVD, certificate of authenticity, and Rage pendant. Housed in a DVD sized full color box. $20

Ayreon - 01011001 limited edition CD/DVD set. Comes housed in a DVD sized box with a slipcase. Includes 2 CDs and a bonus DVD plus large expanded booklet. Signed by Arjen. Minor crease on the front top left corner of the slipcase with a minor crease on the bottom and top of the case. $30

Candlemass – King of the Grey Islands Nuclear Blast limited steel box edition. Limited edition number 414 of 500. Comes with digipack album and bonus CD with two exclusive tracks, Demonia 6 (early version) and Black Dwarf (Lowe version). Few discoloration spots around the very edge of the box. $18

Cynic - Traced in Air
This one is HUGE. High quality all-over print box with Cynic poster, 3 stickers, postcard, special translucent linear notes by Paul with magnifying glass to read them (the booklet is trippy looking), large album booklet, TiA CD in an engraved acrylic case, guitar pick, Cynic flash drive, and Cynic t shirt. The t shirt is still in the shrink wrap and is the size of my hand. It's one of those things that expands to normal size when put in water. $75 but other offers will be considered. Shipping will be higher for this one.

DVDs and cases are mint.

Savage Circus – Live in Atlanta DVD $7

Gorgoroth – Black Mass Krakow 2004 DVD. Special edition in a reflective steel box. Limited to 5000 copies. $10.

Arcturus- Shipwrecked in Oslo DVD in metal box. $10.

Candlemass – 20 Year Anniversary Party DVD. $10.

Post here or PM me with any questions. Thanks.
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac

Last edited by IrritatedTrout; 05-16-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:28 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Candlemass – Doomed For Live
Avantasia – The Scarecrow deluxe CD/DVD digipack. $7.00
Ayreon – Ayreon Vs. Avantasia EP. Comes in slimcase jewel case with 4 tracks. Signed by Arjen. (Price negotiable but $15 would be nice)
Quote:
Fight – War of Words The Film
2 disc digipack DVD with the film and a remastered copy of the Fight CD War of Words. Limited numbered edition, number 4128 of 5000. Doesn't have the Halford autograph. $15

Kataklysm - Prevail
Nuclear Blast Records mail-order only, copy number 429 of 500. Comes with album, bonus DVD, certificate of authenticity, and Kataklysm pendant. Housed in a DVD sized full color box. $20

Rage – Carved in Stone
Nuclear Blast Records mail-order only, copy number 398 of 500. Comes with album, bonus DVD, certificate of authenticity, and Rage pendant. Housed in a DVD sized full color box. $20

Ayreon - 01011001 limited edition CD/DVD set. Comes housed in a DVD sized box with a slipcase. Includes 2 CDs and a bonus DVD plus large expanded booklet. Signed by Arjen. Minor crease on the front top left corner of the slipcase with a minor crease on the bottom and top of the case. $30

Candlemass – King of the Grey Islands Nuclear Blast limited steel box edition. Limited edition number 414 of 500. Comes with digipack album and bonus CD with two exclusive tracks, Demonia 6 (early version) and Black Dwarf (Lowe version). Few discoloration spots around the very edge of the box. $18

Cynic - Traced in Air
This one is HUGE. High quality all-over print box with Cynic poster, 3 stickers, postcard, special translucent linear notes by Paul with magnifying glass to read them (the booklet is trippy looking), large album booklet, TiA CD in an engraved acrylic case, guitar pick, Cynic flash drive, and Cynic t shirt. The t shirt is still in the shrink wrap and is the size of my hand. It's one of those things that expands to normal size when put in water. $75 but other offers will be considered. Shipping will be higher for this one.
What's wrong with you?

9/7 Sebastian Bach
11/7 Snakecharmer
20/7 Onslaught
30/7 King Diamond

Last edited by ravenheart; 05-16-2012 at 07:31 AM.