Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Dream Set Lists

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-04-2011, 12:03 AM
goregutsbleed's Avatar
goregutsbleed goregutsbleed is offline
Age of Ultron
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: chowchilla
Posts: 170
In Your Face
Next in Line
Powerslave
Mask of Sanity
Somebody put Something in my Drink
Warheart
Deadnight Warrior
Child of The Damned
She is Beautiful
Towards Dead End
Drum Solo
Black Widow
Tie my Rope
You're Better off Dead
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Sixpounder
Kissing The Shadows
Everytime i Die
Northern Comfort
Taste of my Scythe
Follow The Reaper
Blooddrunk
Hellhounds on my Trail
Needled 24/7
Bodom After Midnight
Guitar Solo
Lake Bodom
Trashed, Lost and Strungout
Living Dead Beat
Punch me I Bleed
Bastards of Bodom

Encore 1
Angels don't Kill/Guitar Solo 2
Touch like an Angel of Death
Smile Pretty for The Devil

Encore 2
Hate Crew Deathroll
Bodom Beach Terror/Drum Solo 2

Encore 3
Bed of Razors
__________________
Age of Ultron
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
1. Ugly
2. Cry Of The Nihilist
3. Northpole Throwdown
4. Black Widow
5. In Your Face
6. Everytime I Die
7. Touch Like An Angel Of Death
8. Chockehold(Cocked n Loaded)
9. Roadtrip To Hell and Back
10. Pussyfoot Miss Suicide
11. Was it Worth it?
12. Banned From Heaven
13. Warheart
14. Lil Bloodred Ridin Hood
15. Children of Decadence
16. Blooddrunk
17. Not My Funeral
18. Shovel Knockout
19. Relentless, Reckless, Forever
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Shadowswillfall414's Avatar
Shadowswillfall414 Shadowswillfall414 is offline
Was it worth it?
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
1. Ugly
2. Cry Of The Nihilist
3. Northpole Throwdown
4. Black Widow
5. In Your Face
6. Everytime I Die
7. Touch Like An Angel Of Death
8. Chockehold(Cocked n Loaded)
9. Roadtrip To Hell and Back
10. Pussyfoot Miss Suicide
11. Was it Worth it?
12. Banned From Heaven
13. Warheart
14. Lil Bloodred Ridin Hood
15. Children of Decadence
16. Blooddrunk
17. Not My Funeral
18. Shovel Knockout
19. Relentless, Reckless, Forever
Dude WAYYYY too much relentless reckless forever
__________________
Foo Fighters-November 16th
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-19-2011, 05:40 PM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by goregutsbleed View Post
In Your Face
Next in Line
Powerslave
Mask of Sanity
Somebody put Something in my Drink
Warheart
Deadnight Warrior
Child of The Damned
She is Beautiful
Towards Dead End
Drum Solo
Black Widow
Tie my Rope
You're Better off Dead
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Sixpounder
Kissing The Shadows
Everytime i Die
Northern Comfort
Taste of my Scythe
Follow The Reaper
Blooddrunk
Hellhounds on my Trail
Needled 24/7
Bodom After Midnight
Guitar Solo
Lake Bodom
Trashed, Lost and Strungout
Living Dead Beat
Punch me I Bleed
Bastards of Bodom

Encore 1
Angels don't Kill/Guitar Solo 2
Touch like an Angel of Death
Smile Pretty for The Devil

Encore 2
Hate Crew Deathroll
Bodom Beach Terror/Drum Solo 2

Encore 3
Bed of Razors

__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-19-2011, 06:02 PM
Indestructible's Avatar
Indestructible Indestructible is offline
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 4,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowswillfall414 View Post
Dude WAYYYY too much relentless reckless forever
So That's not a bad way for bands to represent their new album.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-19-2011, 11:20 PM
goregutsbleed's Avatar
goregutsbleed goregutsbleed is offline
Age of Ultron
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: chowchilla
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
whats wrong with powerslave
__________________
Age of Ultron
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Shadowswillfall414's Avatar
Shadowswillfall414 Shadowswillfall414 is offline
Was it worth it?
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
So That's not a bad way for bands to represent their new album.
If it was a good album I wouldnt argue. While it isnt the worse I have ever heard, I would them rather not play these songs live. But thats just me I guess.
__________________
Foo Fighters-November 16th
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-26-2011, 10:21 AM
JRA's Avatar
JRA JRA is offline
Traditionalist Asshole
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 19,902
Quote:
Originally Posted by goregutsbleed View Post
whats wrong with powerslave
They've never ever covered it.
__________________
He's like "yo give me yo insurance information!" and I'm like "I didn't hit you with no car, I hit you with this mack truck I call a fist!"
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-04-2012, 07:04 PM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is offline
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,936
What they should play for the 15th anniversary tour:
  1. Shovel Knockout
  2. Chokehold (Cocked 'n' Loaded)
  3. Bodom after Midnight
  4. Tie My Rope
  5. Warheart
  6. Everytime I Die
  7. Deadnight Warrior
  8. Touch Like Angel of Death
  9. Children of Decadence
  10. Are You Dead Yet?
  11. Lake Bodom
  12. Mask of Sanity
  13. Towards Dead End
  14. Was it Worth It?
    ---
  15. Downfall
  16. Kissing the Shadows
__________________
1.16 Incantation
1.31 Watain / Mayhem / Revenge
4.5 Antaeus / Demoncy / Volahn
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-17-2012, 01:40 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Troo Methulfan
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 3,389
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowswillfall414 View Post
If it was a good album I wouldnt argue. While it isnt the worse I have ever heard, I would them rather not play these songs live. But thats just me I guess.
Yes, it's you.
__________________
Music is my life - Everything from ADELE to Napalm Death.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008