Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Death Angel -- San Francisco, CA -- December 27th, 2014
Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

  #521  
Old 02-12-2012, 02:07 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,161
It's still Sunday, maybe they are just waiting till tonight.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 02-12-2012, 02:34 PM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Metal Setlists Elitist Committee
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,619
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
It's still Sunday, maybe they are just waiting till tonight.
SUNDAY MEANS 12AM ON SUNDAY MORNING DAMNIT

__________________
1/2 Pity Sex/Whirr
3/7 Enslaved/Yob
4/17 ELECTRIC FUCKING WIZARD
Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 02-12-2012, 05:44 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,792
Also GWAR would be a cool band to have co-headline.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 02-12-2012, 06:18 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Also GWAR would be a cool band to have co-headline.
Gwar would have to be the main headliner. They're bigger than any band SS has had headline thus far.
__________________
12/6-Devin Townsend
Reply With Quote
  #525  
Old 02-12-2012, 06:23 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Gwar would have to be the main headliner. They're bigger than any band SS has had headline thus far.
Didn't they play below Cannibal Corpse on that Sounds of the Underground tour?
__________________
10/17 Mastodon/Gojira
Reply With Quote
  #526  
Old 02-12-2012, 06:30 PM
anomynous's Avatar
anomynous anomynous is offline
Metal-Setlistcore
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,151
They still haven't posted the new band.



trololololololololol
Reply With Quote
  #527  
Old 02-12-2012, 06:31 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by srm90 View Post
Didn't they play below Cannibal Corpse on that Sounds of the Underground tour?
They've gotten bigger since then, and they headline bigger venues than Cannibal.
__________________
12/6-Devin Townsend
Reply With Quote
  #528  
Old 02-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Northern_Shaman's Avatar
Northern_Shaman Northern_Shaman is offline
Wrath!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: CANADA
Posts: 704
Not a fucking chance that Gwar is bigger than Cannibal Corpse.

Gwar's most recent album "Bloody Pit of Horror" sold 2,800 copies in the USA during the first week of release.

Cannibal Corpse's most recent album "Evisceration Plague" sold 9,600 copies in the USA during its first week.

Gwar have 143k Facebook "likes" and 113k Last.fm listeners. Cannibal Corpse is way ahead at 778k "likes" and 318k listeners.
Reply With Quote
  #529  
Old 02-12-2012, 06:57 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern_Shaman View Post
Not a fucking chance that Gwar is bigger than Cannibal Corpse.

Gwar's most recent album "Bloody Pit of Horror" sold 2,800 copies in the USA during the first week of release.

Cannibal Corpse's most recent album "Evisceration Plague" sold 9,600 copies in the USA during its first week.

Gwar have 143k Facebook "likes" and 113k Last.fm listeners. Cannibal Corpse is way ahead at 778k "likes" and 318k listeners.
Gwar headlines bigger tours than Cannibal Corpse. Maybe it's just because of all the people who come for the show rather than the music but i'm still right about that.
__________________
12/6-Devin Townsend
Reply With Quote
  #530  
Old 02-12-2012, 07:58 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,792
GWAR is big but I think they are on the same line as CC as being huge. Just different crowds.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008