Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,923
Symphony X -- Sayreville, NJ -- February 3rd, 2012

Iced Earth:
01 Dystopia
02 Angel's Holocaust
03 Slave to the Dark
04 V
05 Stand Alone
06 When the Night Falls
07 Dark City
08 Damien
09 Anthem
10 Declaration Day
11 Days of Rage
12 Watching Over Me
Encore:
13 The Hunter
14 Burning Times
15 Iced Earth

Symphony X:
01 Iconoclast
02 End of Innocence
03 Dehumanized
04 Bastards of the Machine
05 When All is Lost
06 Electric Messiah
07 Children of a Faceless God
08 Inferno
09 Of Sins and Shadows
Encore:
10 Eve of Seduction
11 Serpent's Kiss
12 Set the World on Fire


Will probably do a review tomorrow. Great show overall.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2012, 10:58 PM
maidenpriest's Avatar
maidenpriest maidenpriest is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 1,632
...where the hell did Dante's Inferno go?...
__________________
Dream Theater- 4/20
Iced Earth -5/1
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenpriest View Post
...where the hell did Dante's Inferno go?...
Time issue for the night, I think. Iced Earth had to start a good 10 minutes late, and I think they had to make it up somehow. I'm probably one of the only people on the planet who didn't care.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2012, 12:41 AM
Grimjaw_Kurosaki Grimjaw_Kurosaki is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Iced Earth:
01 Dystopia
02 Angel's Holocaust
03 Slave to the Dark
04 V
05 Stand Alone
06 When the Night Falls
07 Dark City
08 Damien
09 Anthem
10 Declaration Day
11 Days of Rage
12 Watching Over Me
Encore:
13 The Hunter
14 Burning Times
15 Iced Earth

Symphony X:
01 Iconoclast
02 End of Innocence
03 Dehumanized
04 Bastards of the Machine
05 When All is Lost
06 Electric Messiah
07 Children of a Faceless God
08 Inferno
09 Of Sins and Shadows
Encore:
10 Eve of Seduction
11 Serpent's Kiss
12 Set the World on Fire


Will probably do a review tomorrow. Great show overall.

What are merch prices?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-04-2012, 12:47 AM
maidenpriest's Avatar
maidenpriest maidenpriest is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 1,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Time issue for the night, I think. Iced Earth had to start a good 10 minutes late, and I think they had to make it up somehow. I'm probably one of the only people on the planet who didn't care.
Ohh okay. Idk why but the fact that you don't care about Dante's Inferno doesn't surprise me haha
__________________
Dream Theater- 4/20
Iced Earth -5/1
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimjaw_Kurosaki View Post
What are merch prices?
I actually can't speak for everything, Symphony X didn't even have prices posted on the wall, you had to ask. But it seemed all t-shirts were $25, and they had zip-up hoodies for $45. My friend bought a SX beanie for $15. IE and SX prices were pretty much the same it seemed.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-04-2012, 08:21 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,712
Blog Entries: 19
Warbringer review!
__________________
09/02 - Solstice
09/05 - DRI
09/09 - Origin
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Crionics's Avatar
Crionics Crionics is offline
Face The Slayer
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 1,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Warbringer review!
http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=19404
__________________
08/17- GWAR-B-Q 2013
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-04-2012, 10:11 AM
timelessbard timelessbard is offline
Optic
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: US
Posts: 33
That SX setlist kind of bums me out. I don't particularly mind them favoring new material, but the 5 songs that they are playing from other albums has so little variety, and all things I've seen them play multiple times.

I'm sure they were great regardless, but I really wish they'd mix it up a bit more.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Rocco44's Avatar
Rocco44 Rocco44 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: La Crescenta, CA
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelessbard View Post
That SX setlist kind of bums me out. I don't particularly mind them favoring new material, but the 5 songs that they are playing from other albums has so little variety, and all things I've seen them play multiple times.

I'm sure they were great regardless, but I really wish they'd mix it up a bit more.
Agreed. I'd kill to see Communion & the Oracle, Through the Looking Glass, Egypt, etc.
__________________
9/15 Agalloch
9/29 Defeater
10/2 ASIWYFA
10/3 Anathema/ Alcest
10/4 Mark Lanegan
11/1 Dax Riggs
11/8 LOG/KSE
12/12 High on Fire
2/22 DT/OG
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
iced earth, symphony x

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008