Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO -- November 11th, 2001

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 01-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Headbanger

Not trying to be a buzzkill but the odds of them not playing Madhouse are very, very slim. Maybe he confused Medusa or something.

If they did mix it up to this setlist I'd be JAKKED!
10/24 - Judas Priest & Steel Panther
Old 01-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Metal-Setlistcore

They 100% did not play Madhouse
Old 01-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Medusa for Madhouse? I like it.

Now all we need is Discharge for Got The Time and Be All End All or Make Me Laugh for Antisocial and we're golden.
I believe we've had this argument before but Discharge has never been played live, so you need to let go of the dream you have of them playing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarsip View Post
The new songs are great but a few substitutions? Now It's Dark? Aftershock? Belly of the Beast?
Belly has a chance of coming back but you're kidding with the other two, right? What have they played in recent tours that would lead you to believe that Now It's Dark or Aftershock will get dusted off?

It's nice to dream but let's be real with the songs we would like to see.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 01-24-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:38 PM
I am not a N00B, I am a free man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
It's nice to dream but let's be real with the songs we would like to see.
Why should we? While it may seem unlikely, I've learned never to say never.

07/31 - Chicago / REO Speedwagon
08/14 - Paul McCartney
09/07 - Coheed and Cambria
10/30 - King Diamond
Old 01-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
I know it'll never happen, but I'd straight up lose my shit if they ever played Armed and Dangerous or Gung-Ho.
Go see DeathRiders.
9/12-Samhain/Goatwhore
10/31-King Diamond
Old 01-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost at Number One View Post
Why should we? While it may seem unlikely, I've learned never to say never.
True, but this is Anthrax we're talking about here. They said "never" a long time ago when it comes to playing a variety of old stuff. For as great of a show as they put on, they really don't give a shit what the fans wanna hear and I honestly believe that with every fiber of my being.

If they did care they would have AIR in the set all the time. They would also give into the overwhelming fan demand and play something else off of POT instead of Got The Time but they don't. That's why the core classics they play hasn't changed much over the last few years. They're just looking for a cash in with the Joey reunion and really don't care what the fans wanna hear.

I hate to say this about one of my favorite bands ever but i've seen nothing that leads me to believe otherwise.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:34 AM
Slow, Deep And Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
Not trying to be a buzzkill but the odds of them not playing Madhouse are very, very slim. Maybe he confused Medusa or something.

If they did mix it up to this setlist I'd be JAKKED!
When Joey said, "This one is called Medusa", I took him on his word.

Funny thing is, Madhouse was on the set list for the night.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:04 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

I ended up getting to the house of blues around 9. Turns out the show was sold out. Then me and my friends spent the majority of our time there searching for random fools in hoodies that might be selling tickets. Hey it's happen to me before, mostly rap shows though ahahha. Anyways, we found no luck and by 9:40ish we bailed out of the House of blues and just went to one of our friends band practice and just kicked it over there. Glad those who went had a great time. I for one am very bummed i missed out on this show. Anthrax doin a SOLO show always sounds like smashing good times. And them headlining must have been special considering that they never really go on their own tours anymore. Should have bought a ticket a head of times, didn't think it was going to sell out. Shows what i know, More power to all those that had a great time in Anahiem. Wish i was there
Old 01-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
I ended up getting to the house of blues around 9. Turns out the show was sold out. Then me and my friends spent the majority of our time there searching for random fools in hoodies that might be selling tickets. Hey it's happen to me before, mostly rap shows though ahahha. Anyways, we found no luck and by 9:40ish we bailed out of the House of blues and just went to one of our friends band practice and just kicked it over there. Glad those who went had a great time. I for one am very bummed i missed out on this show. Anthrax doin a SOLO show always sounds like smashing good times. And them headlining must have been special considering that they never really go on their own tours anymore. Should have bought a ticket a head of times, didn't think it was going to sell out. Shows what i know, More power to all those that had a great time in Anahiem. Wish i was there
Your main problem was you waited until 9 when the show was going on to try and get tickets. If you had got there earlier before the doors opened you probably would've had better luck when it comes to getting tickets from scalpers or people in line who had extra tickets to unload.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:56 PM
One who onions things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Your main problem was you waited until 9 when the show was going on to try and get tickets. If you had got there earlier before the doors opened you probably would've had better luck when it comes to getting tickets from scalpers or people in line who had extra tickets to unload.
The show was sold out at least a week in advance, I'm guessing people who attended the first leg in LA were impressed enough to go the second leg in Anaheim and bring their friends while they were at it.

Tags
anthrax, testament