Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 01-10-2012, 03:06 AM
coltongsmith's Avatar
coltongsmith coltongsmith is offline
::Metal Nerd::
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Gainesville, Georgia
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
I just have to say that your avatar fucking rocks balls. Note that I can't recall ever having complimented anyone on something as trivial as an avatar before, but that shit is just plain awesome. Nicely done.
Thanks man
__________________
7/30 Summer Slaughter
8/5 Mayhem Fest
8/11 Sleeping Giant
9/6 Pantera/Maiden Tribute
9/11-12 ProgPower
9/16 Skeletonwitch
9/21 Eluveitie
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-10-2012, 03:42 AM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,709
Blog Entries: 25
Just checked it out.

HOLY SHIT!!!!! This is MUCH better than anything from Evisceration Plague. Corpsegrinder ripping off those lyrics, fucking lightning fast!
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

07/28-Cannibal Corpse (?)
08/09-Heavy MTL (?)
08/10-Heavy MTL (?)
11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-10-2012, 03:45 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,676
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Just checked it out.

HOLY SHIT!!!!! This is MUCH better than anything from Evisceration Plague. Corpsegrinder ripping off those lyrics, fucking lightning fast!
Eviscaration Plague is an awesome record. I don't hear much difference in his "ripping" too.
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-10-2012, 03:45 AM
AnataFan4Life's Avatar
AnataFan4Life AnataFan4Life is offline
Look at me now, using torches of fire, look higher than anyone else, I am the great juggler!
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ridgeway, Virginia
Posts: 1,899
Wow, I actually wasn't expecting that. I mean, it's typical CC, but it kinda reminded me of "Mangled" from their first album. This is gonna be a kickass album
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-10-2012, 03:56 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,676
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnataFan4Life View Post
Wow, I actually wasn't expecting that. I mean, it's typical CC, but it kinda reminded me of "Mangled" from their first album. This is gonna be a kickass album
Fo sure
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-10-2012, 05:24 AM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,709
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
Eviscaration Plague is an awesome record. I don't hear much difference in his "ripping" too.
Man, people don't like others' opnions here! EP is definately not a bad album, but it's not my cup of tea.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

07/28-Cannibal Corpse (?)
08/09-Heavy MTL (?)
08/10-Heavy MTL (?)
11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm

Last edited by hellawaits77ny; 01-10-2012 at 05:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-10-2012, 05:42 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,676
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Man, people don't like others' opnions here! EP is definately not a bad album, but it's not my cup of tea.
Yes we do, but tell me why you don't like it?

Because it's bit more midtempo?

Still sounds like CC to me.
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Crionics's Avatar
Crionics Crionics is offline
Face The Slayer
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 1,808
Just listened to it, loved it!
__________________
08/17- GWAR-B-Q 2013
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-10-2012, 06:19 PM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,709
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
Yes we do, but tell me why you don't like it?

Because it's bit more midtempo?

Still sounds like CC to me.
I don't DISlike it, it's just not one of my favorites. No, it's not the mid-tempo pace, that is completely fine w/ me. Bloodthirst is my favorite CC record, and that's probably their slowest. The reason is simply because very few of the songs stick out to me.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

07/28-Cannibal Corpse (?)
08/09-Heavy MTL (?)
08/10-Heavy MTL (?)
11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-11-2012, 01:21 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,676
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
I don't DISlike it, it's just not one of my favorites. No, it's not the mid-tempo pace, that is completely fine w/ me. Bloodthirst is my favorite CC record, and that's probably their slowest. The reason is simply because very few of the songs stick out to me.
It's all good.
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008