Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

1349 -- Brooklyn, NY -- May 31, 2015
Twisted Sister -- Las Vegas, NV -- May 30th, 2015
The Contortionist -- Detroit, MI -- May 30th, 2015
L7 -- Los Angeles, CA -- May 28th, 2015
Blue Oyster Cult -- Springfield, MA -- May 29th, 2015

  #1  
Old 01-01-2012, 10:13 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,254
New Morning Glory Song!!

Morning Glory - Another Way

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!! I'm digging this song. I hope they come back to the west coast with another tour.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-01-2012, 10:13 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,843
I only know of the online comic. Morning Glory.

But I'll check this out in a little bit.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-01-2012, 10:16 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I only know of the online comic. Morning Glory.

But I'll check this out in a little bit.
You should definitely check them out. This Is No Time to Sleep by Morning Glory is must have album. If you are familiar with Leftover Crack/Choking Victim, then you should check out MG cause its Ezra's other band.
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-01-2012, 10:20 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
You should definitely check them out. This Is No Time to Sleep by Morning Glory is must have album. If you are familiar with Leftover Crack/Choking Victim, then you should check out MG cause its Ezra's other band.
Ooooooooooh sexy, I'll have to check that out in a bit. I'm currently checking out Apocalipsis. But I'll get on this right after.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-01-2012, 10:51 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,843
Checking it out now. I'm digging it a lot. I haven't checked out this style of music in a long time, but I dig it a lot.

Thinking about putting this on my radio show next week. I think it would go over very well.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-01-2012, 10:58 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Checking it out now. I'm digging it a lot. I haven't checked out this style of music in a long time, but I dig it a lot.

Thinking about putting this on my radio show next week. I think it would go over very well.
I'm glad you're digging it!! Here's another great song.

Urban Tribes
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-01-2012, 11:35 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I'm glad you're digging it!! Here's another great song.

Urban Tribes
WOW! Why I not checked out these guys before/ Thanks for the reccomendation. I gotta get more into these guys.

I see there is no audio version of Another Way yet. What song would you recommend to play for my radio show?
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-01-2012, 11:50 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
WOW! Why I not checked out these guys before/ Thanks for the reccomendation. I gotta get more into these guys.

I see there is no audio version of Another Way yet. What song would you recommend to play for my radio show?
I love just about every song that they have put out except for some of the demos Ezra made before Another Way. Here are some of my favorites, you pick which one you like the most

The Whole World is Watching

Beyond AD

Return the Bomb(features rap)

Long Live Revolution Rock


While you're at it, you should look up No Cash

Run Your Pockets
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-02-2012, 02:10 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,843
Thanks for all the suggestions man!

Last night I was searching around and found an amazing app for Firefox. 2 Syllables, Flashgot. It solved all my problems.

I'll be playing Another Way next week on my show, which would be Tuesday at 7pm if you are interested
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008