Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Nightwish -- Tempe, AZ -- May 2nd, 2015
Spock's Beard -- Montreal, Quebec -- April 29th, 2015
Testament -- Silver Spring, MD -- April 28th, 2015
Solstafir -- Kansas City, MO -- May 4th, 2015
Silent Planet -- Toledo, OH -- May 3rd, 2015

  #1  
Old 12-19-2011, 02:48 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,729
King's X US Tour 2012

Quote:
We want you all to know that we are planning on touring the US in 2012! We'll give you details as soon as everything is confirmed. Have a great holiday season and we'll see you soon!

Kip: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2011, 02:51 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 19,559
Should be cool. I saw them in April this year. Great stuff.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

8/5 Blaze Bayley
18/5 Flotsam And Jetsam
25/5 Gov't Mule
29/5 Dylan Moran
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,934
I'm there - not sure where "there" is yet, but I'm there regardless, haha. I've seen them twice and both were fantastic shows - they bring a certain awesome element to the live environment that very few other bands can.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-19-2011, 03:06 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I'm there - not sure where "there" is yet, but I'm there regardless, haha. I've seen them twice and both were fantastic shows - they bring a certain awesome element to the live environment that very few other bands can.
Same here.

Did you see them in 09 when Orange Sky Opened the tour?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Should be cool. I saw them in April this year. Great stuff.
Sweet
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-19-2011, 08:21 PM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,806
Blog Entries: 25
I'd love to see these guys. Hope it comes near me.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

04/03: The Acacia Strain(?)
05/13: Slipknot/ Hatebreed (?)
05/26: Metal Alliance (?)
06/05: Aborted (?)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Same here.

Did you see them in 09 when Orange Sky Opened the tour?
I did see them in 2009, but Orange Sky didn't open when I saw them. I did see Orange Sky open for Yngwie Malmsteen back in 2006 though.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-19-2011, 08:34 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I did see them in 2009, but Orange Sky didn't open when I saw them. I did see Orange Sky open for Yngwie Malmsteen back in 2006 though.
Wow, that is a odd combination. Then again anyone opening for Yngwie is odd.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-19-2011, 08:35 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Wow, that is a odd combination. Then again anyone opening for Yngwie is odd.
I could name quite a few bands that could appropriately open for Yngwie, but they're mostly from Scandinavia and unlikely to ever tour the US, haha.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Dogman's Avatar
Dogman Dogman is offline
Give Me A Dollar or Give Me Fifty Cents!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Eagleville, PA
Posts: 144
Right now they have 4 dates that are confirmed:

Houston, Tx. 3/29/12
Dallas, Tx. 3/30/12
San Juan Capistrano, Ca. 4/7/12
Seattle, Wa. 4/18/12

I'm sure there will be plenty more announced soon, hopefully some out here on the east coast. I've seen them live more than any other band and they are simply the BEST!!
__________________
dUg & Corey - 5/8
dUg & Corey - 5/15
KING'S X - 6/26
KING'S X - 6/28
Mark Knopfler - 10/17
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-03-2012, 01:31 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is online now
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Soon To Be In Minnesota
Posts: 9,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
Right now they have 4 dates that are confirmed:

Houston, Tx. 3/29/12
Dallas, Tx. 3/30/12
San Juan Capistrano, Ca. 4/7/12
Seattle, Wa. 4/18/12

I'm sure there will be plenty more announced soon, hopefully some out here on the east coast. I've seen them live more than any other band and they are simply the BEST!!
Having only seen/met them once, I can say the same thing.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008