Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen + Adam Lambert -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014

  #1  
Old 12-19-2011, 02:48 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,517
King's X US Tour 2012

Quote:
We want you all to know that we are planning on touring the US in 2012! We'll give you details as soon as everything is confirmed. Have a great holiday season and we'll see you soon!

Kip: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2011, 02:51 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 17,909
Should be cool. I saw them in April this year. Great stuff.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

20/7 Onslaught
30/7 King Diamond
1-2/8 BiesenRock Festival
3/8 Lokerse Festival
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
I'm there - not sure where "there" is yet, but I'm there regardless, haha. I've seen them twice and both were fantastic shows - they bring a certain awesome element to the live environment that very few other bands can.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-19-2011, 03:06 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I'm there - not sure where "there" is yet, but I'm there regardless, haha. I've seen them twice and both were fantastic shows - they bring a certain awesome element to the live environment that very few other bands can.
Same here.

Did you see them in 09 when Orange Sky Opened the tour?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Should be cool. I saw them in April this year. Great stuff.
Sweet
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-19-2011, 08:21 PM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,708
Blog Entries: 25
I'd love to see these guys. Hope it comes near me.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

07/28-Cannibal Corpse (?)
08/09-Heavy MTL (?)
08/10-Heavy MTL (?)
11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Same here.

Did you see them in 09 when Orange Sky Opened the tour?
I did see them in 2009, but Orange Sky didn't open when I saw them. I did see Orange Sky open for Yngwie Malmsteen back in 2006 though.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-19-2011, 08:34 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
I did see them in 2009, but Orange Sky didn't open when I saw them. I did see Orange Sky open for Yngwie Malmsteen back in 2006 though.
Wow, that is a odd combination. Then again anyone opening for Yngwie is odd.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-19-2011, 08:35 PM
Maiden33's Avatar
Maiden33 Maiden33 is offline
In Search of Truth
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 9,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Wow, that is a odd combination. Then again anyone opening for Yngwie is odd.
I could name quite a few bands that could appropriately open for Yngwie, but they're mostly from Scandinavia and unlikely to ever tour the US, haha.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Dogman's Avatar
Dogman Dogman is offline
Give Me A Dollar or Give Me Fifty Cents!
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pottstown, PA
Posts: 126
Right now they have 4 dates that are confirmed:

Houston, Tx. 3/29/12
Dallas, Tx. 3/30/12
San Juan Capistrano, Ca. 4/7/12
Seattle, Wa. 4/18/12

I'm sure there will be plenty more announced soon, hopefully some out here on the east coast. I've seen them live more than any other band and they are simply the BEST!!
__________________
Yes - 7/19
Days Of The New - 7/24
Queen - 7/26
Billy Joel - 8/2
Nellie McKay - 8/3
Francis Dunnery - 9/11
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-03-2012, 01:31 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
Right now they have 4 dates that are confirmed:

Houston, Tx. 3/29/12
Dallas, Tx. 3/30/12
San Juan Capistrano, Ca. 4/7/12
Seattle, Wa. 4/18/12

I'm sure there will be plenty more announced soon, hopefully some out here on the east coast. I've seen them live more than any other band and they are simply the BEST!!
Having only seen/met them once, I can say the same thing.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.weebly.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008