Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Cheap Trick -- Boston, MA -- August 27th, 2014
Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014

  #111  
Old 12-13-2011, 10:40 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post


I would get one of these just as a collectible.
That's fucking lame. It should be Motorhead Whiskey
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 12-13-2011, 10:42 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Albertsons' Heritage Tequila mixed wwith strawberry soda. Its oh so terrible but its getting the job done for my friend and I under 10 bucks.
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 12-13-2011, 10:44 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Albertsons' Heritage Tequila mixed wwith strawberry soda. Its oh so terrible but its getting the job done for my friend and I under 10 bucks.
Gross. But it gets the job done I guess. I hate cheap Vodka though.

EDIT: Oh shit, I thought that said Vodka haha. I've had Heritage Vodka and it's nasty. Still gross though.
__________________
10/17 Mastodon/Gojira

Last edited by OraclesofAgony; 12-13-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 12-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Epidemic Reign's Avatar
Epidemic Reign Epidemic Reign is offline
Hell Bent for Liquor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Avondale, AZ
Posts: 3,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Albertsons' Heritage Tequila mixed wwith strawberry soda. Its oh so terrible but its getting the job done for my friend and I under 10 bucks.
I dunno man, I think that kinda sounds... pretty fuckin' good, actually
__________________
10.01 Sonata Arctica
11.03 King Diamond
01.22 70000 Tons of Metal
01.27 Dark Tranquillity
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 12-13-2011, 10:54 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by srm90 View Post
Gross. But it gets the job done I guess. I hate cheap Vodka though.

EDIT: Oh shit, I thought that said Vodka haha. I've had Heritage Vodka and it's nasty. Still gross though.
Haha its probably because I also quoted the Motorhead vodka. Heritage tequila is shit. I've had the vodka. I have yet to try the rum or whiskey though.
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 12-13-2011, 10:56 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Haha its probably because I also quoted the Motorhead vodka. Heritage tequila is shit. I've had the vodka. I have yet to try the rum or whiskey though.
I'm sure the rum and whiskey are better than the tequila/vodka. They're probably not good but I prefer rum/whiskey over vodka and the like to begin with.
__________________
10/17 Mastodon/Gojira
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 12-14-2011, 12:10 AM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epidemic Reign View Post
I dunno man, I think that kinda sounds... pretty fuckin' good, actually
the tequila part was terrible, but the strawberry soda made up for it. It was my knock off strawberry tequila haha.
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 12-14-2011, 12:16 AM
Epidemic Reign's Avatar
Epidemic Reign Epidemic Reign is offline
Hell Bent for Liquor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Avondale, AZ
Posts: 3,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
the tequila part was terrible, but the strawberry soda made up for it. It was my knock off strawberry tequila haha.
Well if you had some grade-A tequila it sounds like you'd have a hell of a drink right there but I know good tequila ain't cheap.
__________________
10.01 Sonata Arctica
11.03 King Diamond
01.22 70000 Tons of Metal
01.27 Dark Tranquillity
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 12-14-2011, 12:28 AM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epidemic Reign View Post
Well if you had some grade-A tequila it sounds like you'd have a hell of a drink right there but I know good tequila ain't cheap.
If I had some Patron or Cazadores, I would not want to mix it with anything. I would be taking shots of that shit!! I actually like to take the lime and squeeze it over the shot first cause it makes it taste bomb as fuck.
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Epidemic Reign's Avatar
Epidemic Reign Epidemic Reign is offline
Hell Bent for Liquor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Avondale, AZ
Posts: 3,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
If I had some Patron or Cazadores, I would not want to mix it with anything. I would be taking shots of that shit!! I actually like to take the lime and squeeze it over the shot first cause it makes it taste bomb as fuck.
Yeah, good tequila is always great straight or distributed in shots. But I think it also makes a fantastic mixer. Tequila with ginger ale or SevenUp is fucking bomb.
__________________
10.01 Sonata Arctica
11.03 King Diamond
01.22 70000 Tons of Metal
01.27 Dark Tranquillity
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008