Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Tinley Park, IL -- July 24th, 2014
Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014

Old 12-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Rats off to ya

Terror -- Smithtown, NY -- December 1st, 2011

I decided to go to this show on very short notice and it was a totally new experience for me. I knew this was going to be the smallest show i've ever been to once I heard where the show is taking place. The show was at a Masonic temple that I didn't even know held concerts. One thing that was strange about this show to me is I'm used to shows with smoke machines and special lighting when bands are playing. The whole show the room was fully lit and bands just casually went up on the small wooden stage (that was apparently just built for this show) and played with no introductions. It was like a local bands show but with acts that tour the country. The room wasn't very full either. People just gathered around the walls and left a huge space for the hardcore dancers. I felt pretty out of place at this show. It was a crowd completely made up of hardcore kids wearing hoodies and fitted hats and I was wearing a Faith No More shirt . Another thing that was new to me was the lack of drugs and alcohol. Every show I've ever been to had plenty of obnoxious drunk guys but alcohol was forbidden at this show. A good portion of the crowd was straight edge kids anyway. The first band that went up was pretty good and they only played for about 15 minutes. After the first band I went to one of the tables and saw they were handing out copies of an EP my friends band just put out, that was pretty cool. The second band was called Strength For a Reason and they were pretty killer. After them was Fire and Ice who also put on a good show and I bought one of their ep's on vinyl after their set. Next was Cruel Hand who I also thought were pretty damn good. Finally Terror came out and they were awesome but they only played for 30 minutes. Shortest headlining set i've ever seen. While I felt like a stranger in a strange land for the most part I think overall this show was a pretty good experience.

Terror:

Stick Tight
One With the Underdogs
Out of My Face
Push It Away
Overcome
Your Enemies Are Mine
Betrayer
You're Caught
Spit My Rage
Always the Hard Way
Keep Your Mouth Shut
Keepers of the Faith

Last edited by BloodoftheKings; 12-01-2011 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:59 PM
not a N00B

bummed I missed this, I really want to see cruel hand again, but I went to touche amore tonight so it was an even trade. yeah, the lihc scene is fucking rad, come to more shows dude! keep up to date with east coast collective (https://www.facebook.com/EastCoastCollective), they book most of the awesome hardcore shows on the island. hope to see you around!
Old 12-02-2011, 10:34 AM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Man, that's only a 30 minute set! Sucks. I think they played more songs opening for Acacia Strain.

But holy shit, Terror, Cruel Hand, AND Fire and Ice?! What a lineup. Make that a tour. Now.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:14 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Also, this was the same set they played in Montreal. Typical awesome, albeit disappointingly short, Terror show. Place was chaotic! The video was so shitty due to the place being so packed, I stopped filming around 20 minutes.

07/28-Cannibal Corpse (?)
08/09-Heavy MTL (?)
08/10-Heavy MTL (?)
11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm
Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Still a amazing setlist.

Tags
terror