Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- September 18th, 2014
Puya -- Washington, D.C. -- September 17th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 11-23-2011, 04:50 PM
N00B

They could very well have not played doomsayer at your stop, hatebreed seem to be changing their set quite a bit throughout this tour.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Headbanger

You might be missing Last Breath by Hatebreed also. They definitely played it at our show because I went f'n ballistic.

Like I mentioned in another post you HAVE to see the ATR drummer from up high if your venue has an upper level. I took a few pics and 1 short video of Some of the People but he plays traditional style and he couldn't possibly have blown Donkey Punch's terrible drummer off the stage more. That guy was sloppy as fuck. Maybe he was drunk or had a bad night but he was by far the worst drummer I saw in 2011 by a mile.

I'm glad I left before he did whatever Tommy Lee cliche' crap he had planned.

Donkey punch are definitely getting paid. That drum riser and LED screen had to cost a shit ton of money!
Old 11-23-2011, 07:08 PM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
You might be missing Last Breath by Hatebreed also. They definitely played it at our show because I went f'n ballistic.
Win. Set still lacks any good songs from Perseverence. I would pay lots of money to see Hatebreed do a throwback tour someday.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:24 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post

Like I mentioned in another post you HAVE to see the ATR drummer from up high if your venue has an upper level. I took a few pics and 1 short video of Some of the People but he plays traditional style and he couldn't possibly have blown Donkey Punch's terrible drummer off the stage more. That guy was sloppy as fuck. Maybe he was drunk or had a bad night but he was by far the worst drummer I saw in 2011 by a mile.

I'm glad I left before he did whatever Tommy Lee cliche' crap he had planned.

Donkey punch are definitely getting paid. That drum riser and LED screen had to cost a shit ton of money!
Yeah they played Last Breath at my stop too, seems like they've been playing Last Breath throughout the tour. At my stop it was dedicated to Cory from Gwar.

Also yeah the drummer for All That Remains is fucking awesome and kicks FFDP's drummer out the way.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:55 PM
N00B

Ehh I'm pretty sure they didn't play last breath, but who knows man, maybe I missed it. But yeah I agree ATR's drummer kicks ass. He is very unique in his playing not only does he play traditional, but he also uses the butt of the stick in his right hand, while he uses the tip on the left.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:29 PM
N00B

When I saw ATR they didn't even play "The Air that I breathe"
Old 11-23-2011, 08:46 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion89 View Post
Ehh I'm pretty sure they didn't play last breath, but who knows man, maybe I missed it. But yeah I agree ATR's drummer kicks ass. He is very unique in his playing not only does he play traditional, but he also uses the butt of the stick in his right hand, while he uses the tip on the left.
Mike Portnoy does the opposite of that, Normal right, butt end left. But yeah, it's very non-traditional. He is a cool drummer.

I just wish ATR didn't abandon their roots so bad.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:03 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post

I just wish ATR didn't abandon their roots so bad.
Totally agree man. It's wierd how they're open with it too.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:10 PM
N00B

Good to see Hatebreed is playing more then 6 songs like at the beginning of the tour. I kinda want to go to the show up here but I don't think I will have the money and paying just for Hatebreed really isn't my thing.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:02 AM
MetalSetLists's Smartest Man

Just saw this show on the 26th at Mohegan Sun Arena, Wilkes-Barre, PA. BAD venue to see this show at. FFDP did good with that big of a stage (I was actually surprised I thought they wouldn't be good at all) but Hatebreed and All That Remains are not meant to be in an arena environment. There were more douche bags at this show than I have ever seen in my life. Typical meat-head metal assholes. Goddamnit.

Secondly, what in the Hell does everyone see in Hatebreed that is so amazing? I have seen them in a small club, outdoors at Mayhem, and now in an Arena, and I can see why they are great mosh music in a small club but they really don't do anything special at all. I don't see it.

Tags
all that remains, five finger death punch, hatebreed