Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014
Queens of the Stone Age -- Philadelphia, PA -- July 20th, 2014
Queensryche -- Waukesha, WI -- July 19th, 2014
Killswitch Engage -- Providence, RI -- July 19th, 2014

  #21  
Old 11-06-2011, 03:16 AM
treghet's Avatar
treghet treghet is online now
Altars of Radness
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
He stole Andrew's camera and hit him. Derp.
I'm pretty sure that he meant "I don't remember Andrew posting about this." Derp.

And I looked at both of the Danzig topics Andrew posted and I didn't see him mention his camera being stolen or being punched.
__________________
10.24 Satan
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-06-2011, 06:27 AM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFlamesOfBirchmen View Post
also danzig says he's just as big as slayer and slayer is playing a bigger stage on sunday
Huh? I thought Slayer and Danzig were both playing on the same night?

Also, I thought tonight is the hip hop night of the fest with Public enemy and ect
__________________
7/18 - Morbid Angel
8/2 - Morbid Saint
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-06-2011, 06:40 AM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: austin, tx
Posts: 1,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
Huh? I thought Slayer and Danzig were both playing on the same night?

Also, I thought tonight is the hip hop night of the fest with Public enemy and ect
All styles of music are represented all days. Today just happens to be Eyehategod, Cannibal Corpse and Slayer. And yes... Slayer is on the largest stage at the festival rather than on the 'metal/punk' stage.

Tonight on the 'hip-hop/electronic' stage it's Del tha Funkee Homosapien, Flying Lotus, Diplo and OFWGKTA.
__________________
7/19 - Mammoth Grinder
7/26 or 8/6 - Summer's Laughter
8/9 - Boris / SubRosa / Atlas Moth
8/25 - BAT / Shitfucker ?
8/30 - Morbid Saint / Vektor
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-06-2011, 07:02 AM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
All styles of music are represented all days. Today just happens to be Eyehategod, Cannibal Corpse and Slayer. And yes... Slayer is on the largest stage at the festival rather than on the 'metal/punk' stage.

Tonight on the 'hip-hop/electronic' stage it's Del tha Funkee Homosapien, Flying Lotus, Diplo and OFWGKTA.
Eyehate God, Cannibal Corpse and Slayer =

Are you going tonight?
__________________
7/18 - Morbid Angel
8/2 - Morbid Saint
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-06-2011, 09:29 AM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: austin, tx
Posts: 1,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
Eyehate God, Cannibal Corpse and Slayer =

Are you going tonight?
Yep, today is the only day of the weekend I'm doing this year. Eyehategod plays at 4:30 and it's 12:30 here now, so I should probably start drinking soon.

Also Henry Rollins, Boris and Trash Talk tonight... so many schedule conflicts to decide between.
__________________
7/19 - Mammoth Grinder
7/26 or 8/6 - Summer's Laughter
8/9 - Boris / SubRosa / Atlas Moth
8/25 - BAT / Shitfucker ?
8/30 - Morbid Saint / Vektor
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by smearCampaign View Post
Yep, today is the only day of the weekend I'm doing this year. Eyehategod plays at 4:30 and it's 12:30 here now, so I should probably start drinking soon.

Also Henry Rollins, Boris and Trash Talk tonight... so many schedule conflicts to decide between.
I'm very jealous. I was gonna go but things didn't work out for me and my work schedule. Have a great time man and please be sure to post Slayers set. Kerry said in an interview awhile back that they're trying to get Jeff back in time for FUN FUN FUN Fest. Said they been practicing with him for the last couple of weeks.

HAVE FUN AND LEAVE A REVIEW FOR THE BROTHERS
__________________
7/18 - Morbid Angel
8/2 - Morbid Saint
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:46 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008