Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 14th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 10-30-2011, 08:06 AM
In Search of Truth

Looks like I'm now coming alone, so don't hesitate to talk to me if you see me. I'll be wearing an Evergrey In Search of Truth shirt and a Seventh Wonder hoodie.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:51 PM
In Search of Truth

Well, this really, really didn't pan out like I thought it would. After my friend canceled on me, I thought about it, and still decided to say screw it and go alone...

...But apparently the entire state of New Jersey is a fucking trainwreck after this storm. The exit for the train station was closed off because of a gigantic tree in the middle of the road, as was the next one. So I eventually got turned around, and after the bad advice of some stupid cop, got off the highway and attempted to find my way on back roads, which is where things got even worse. After going fairly out of the way and giving up because literally like every fucking road was closed, I decided to say screw it and return to the highway... except for the fact that they now had the exit I got off at closed, so I had to follow a fairly small road to get on at another exit... which wouldn't have been so bad, if not for the fact that a TON of others were doing the exact same thing, so I sat in traffic for an hour just to get back onto the highway. At this point I never would've been able to make it in time, even if somehow (HIGHLY unlikely) I had been able to get to the train. So I said fuck it and just drove home.

So in the end I wasted $20 in gas and 4 hours of my life. This was most certainly an "epic fail". Really pissed to have to have missed the show.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:55 AM
MY LEG!!

Yeah man we got buttfucked by that snow storm. Thankfully though I was able to still go. Will a review, set, and pictures later!