Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 10-11-2011, 06:24 PM
N00B

they sure did

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaleloi666 View Post
The Detroit setlist from setlist.fm shows that Saxon played Surviving Against The Odds. If it's true, that song was surely not played in Montreal yesterday.

The detroit setlist (which was posted on here first, than the people on setlist fm took it) definately had Surviving Against The Odds, because they dedicated it to all the openers that night.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:01 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasherous View Post
The detroit setlist (which was posted on here first, than the people on setlist fm took it) definately had Surviving Against The Odds, because they dedicated it to all the openers that night.
Too bad we didn't have it in Montreal then, cause I love the song.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:26 PM
N00B

Excellent Show

I was at the Toronto show and Borealis Rocked the House as did Saxon. Toronto fans are awesome and Borealis had a ton of fans there. Saxon put on a wonderful show as always and the audience was great for both. I will still argue the water bottle thing as he virtually has no time to pick up a bottle between singing and the guitar solos. Personally think it is a great idea and keeps the show moving smoothly.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:16 AM
N00B

Loved both Borealis and Saxon

Disagree with the Borealis comments big time. Have you not read any of their reviews? Their new cd is getting rave reviews. I have seen them a few times and they are great!. I have been to a few on this tour and the crowd is loving them so not sure where all this negativity is coming from. The setlist for both Borealis and Saxon change depending on the amount of time and they both change them up some. Saxon also change their setlist. Enjoyed both bands here and saw crowds do the same at the venues I was at. Music is subject to personal taste so understand if it is not your thing, but the talent there, you cannot deny. Happy Fan of both !!!!!! I also have seen Heroick before and am a big fan of theirs as well.

Last edited by rocker_mama; 10-14-2011 at 04:18 AM.

Tags
saxon