Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014
System Of A Down -- Inglewood, CA -- December 13th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Montreal, Quebec -- December 13th, 2014
Nonpoint -- Flint, MI -- December 13th, 2014

  #41  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:07 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Yes!!!! Just saw it leaked. If it's quality I will be picking this up. For what it's worth new Alice Cooper did as well.
Mentioned both of these in the 2011 thread earlier.

__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:18 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Mentioned both of these in the 2011 thread earlier.

You beat me by seconds on this post. I need to frequent the 2011 thread a bit more apparently. You listened to any of the DT yet? After the first 2 I'm loving what I'm hearing so far.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:20 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
You beat me by seconds on this post. I need to frequent the 2011 thread a bit more apparently. You listened to any of the DT yet? After the first 2 I'm loving what I'm hearing so far.
Just about, I'm picking out the next playlist for my radio show next week, then on to DT for the night. I have heard all the clips on Amazon.jp and another site I couldn't spell, but I love what I've heard so far.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:22 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Just about, I'm picking out the next playlist for my radio show next week, then on to DT for the night. I have heard all the clips on Amazon.jp and another site I couldn't spell, but I love what I've heard so far.
Obviously w/ it coming out I already heard On The Backs of Angels, very impressed w/ Build Me Up, Break Me Down. On Lost But Not Forgotten as we speak, my least favorite of the 3 but I've enjoyed all 3 so it's def not a bad thing.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:23 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Obviously w/ it coming out I already heard On The Backs of Angels, very impressed w/ Build Me Up, Break Me Down. On Lost But Not Forgotten as we speak, my least favorite of the 3 but I've enjoyed all 3 so it's def not a bad thing.
My guess is Breaking All Illusions will be my favorite.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:24 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
My guess is Breaking All Illusions will be my favorite.
I will anxiously await that one as well.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:40 PM
300%_Density 300%_Density is offline
When your grabbing ass with your friends...
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Prison Planet
Posts: 3,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
My guess is Breaking All Illusions will be my favorite.
You made me curious so I skipped ahead to this and I'm loving it. Around the 9 min part of the songs the keyboard almost sounds like every early 90's Nintendo game and I think that's what made me love it even more. Hope this one makes its way into their live set.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:43 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
You made me curious so I skipped ahead to this and I'm loving it. Around the 9 min part of the songs the keyboard almost sounds like every early 90's Nintendo game and I think that's what made me love it even more. Hope this one makes its way into their live set.
Haha, All the more reason to believe that this album is Images And Words 2011.

I'm Almost done with On The Backs Of Angels. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Fe Maiden's Avatar
Fe Maiden Fe Maiden is offline
Catch The Rainbow
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA USA
Posts: 3,864
Mine should come in the mail anytime! Been listening on youtube and the solos sound incredible!
__________________
Blue Oyster Cult & Deep Purple 8-6-14
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-13-2011, 05:45 PM
electrocute1031's Avatar
electrocute1031 electrocute1031 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 286
just got through playing the album, 1st listen i really like it, probably give it a 8.3 outta 10.
__________________
4/5-Mastopeth
4/19-4/22-NEMHF
4/27-Manson
5/11-Behemoth
5/29-Radiohead
6/26-Maiden
7/1-Roger Waters
8/3-Mayhem Fest
9/16-Kiss/Crue
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008