Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Death Angel -- San Francisco, CA -- December 27th, 2014
Protest the Hero -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 27th, 2014
Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014

  #21  
Old 08-14-2011, 01:57 AM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,763
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by srm90 View Post
Yeah, more from Legion would be awesome.
Goddamn right it would be. Unfortunately, Dead But Dreaming is the only song they play from that album. Shockingly, they apparently broke out Trifixion in 2009. I'd kill to see them play that or 'Satan Spawn.......'
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

12/07: Slipknot/Korn (?)
12/13: Despised Icon (?)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-14-2011, 03:43 PM
HackedUpForBBQ's Avatar
HackedUpForBBQ HackedUpForBBQ is offline
Pass the steak sauce
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Niagara Falls/Buffalo, NY
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Goddamn right it would be. Unfortunately, Dead But Dreaming is the only song they play from that album. Shockingly, they apparently broke out Trifixion in 2009. I'd kill to see them play that or 'Satan Spawn.......'
Hell yes I'd love to hear Satan Spawn live! One of my favorite Deicide songs for sure, so fucking thrashy. In Hell I Burn is another from Legion that needs to be played live again
__________________
10/17 - Nunslaughter
10/18 - Anvil
10/19 - THE KING
10/20 - Iron Reagan
10/23 - Dead Congregation
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-14-2011, 06:16 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackedUpForBBQ View Post
Hell yes I'd love to hear Satan Spawn live! One of my favorite Deicide songs for sure, so fucking thrashy. In Hell I Burn is another from Legion that needs to be played live again
I'd be happy with the whole damn album. It's one of my favorites.
__________________
10/17 Mastodon/Gojira
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-14-2011, 08:32 PM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,763
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by srm90 View Post
I'd be happy with the whole damn album. It's one of my favorites.
I would love that. I remember reading an article where Glen said something about how it's really hard to play live, because it's so technical. Fuckers
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

12/07: Slipknot/Korn (?)
12/13: Despised Icon (?)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-15-2011, 06:16 AM
holy_nick1991's Avatar
holy_nick1991 holy_nick1991 is offline
Thrash to Kill
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Québec
Posts: 39
I'm so fucking happy their playing Foufs in Mtl, petit campus sucked last time
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-15-2011, 03:06 PM
HackedUpForBBQ's Avatar
HackedUpForBBQ HackedUpForBBQ is offline
Pass the steak sauce
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Niagara Falls/Buffalo, NY
Posts: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
I would love that. I remember reading an article where Glen said something about how it's really hard to play live, because it's so technical. Fuckers
Ahhh, the same excuse Metallica uses for hardly ever playing ...And Justice For All live, which in my opinion should be a staple as well as some of the Legion songs for Deicide
__________________
10/17 - Nunslaughter
10/18 - Anvil
10/19 - THE KING
10/20 - Iron Reagan
10/23 - Dead Congregation
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:39 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008