Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 06-08-2011, 04:07 PM
The best part of waking up, is Satan in your cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_jman View Post
also yes I like the saron gas material. especially songs that never got remade that should have like empty.
Yeah, I wish they would emphasize that stuff more, considering that was some of their best
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Not my style. I absolutely cannot stand radio-rock, It all sounds the same and consists of 3 power chords. I'll stick with my prog and tech metal any day.
I do enjoy prog and tech, but simple radio rock sounds good too. But not all of it. All this new shit sucks. I like stuff from the early 2000's like Seether and Earshot
Old 06-30-2011, 04:26 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_jman View Post
Country Song (I love this song too, and I also really enjoyed it live, it was a fun song and the whole crowd was clapping. My complaint comes from the fact that in all the live versions I've heard save maybe one, Sean Never gets the Lyrics right. He always mixes them up in one way or another. I know its a new song, but reherse or something... If he had a problem with this on other songs I would think it was deliberate but even though he purposely changes Lyrics on driven under, which is pretty cool, this does not come across as on purpose, but getting screwed up. If a guitarest played their solo backwards would it be ok? It makes it hard to sing along when you're not sure what verse he's gonna put where)
I heard they did Country Song on Lopez Tonight. Did he get the lyrics right on that performance? It would be funny if he didn't lol. I'm not dissing Seether, I love their album Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces. So honestly I haven't heard Country Song because I haven't had a chance to listen to Disclaimer/Disclaimer II, Karma And Effect, and Holding Strings Better Left To Fray Yet.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:58 PM
N00B

Seether queston

While I'm posting about them today I may as well ask a Seether question. I know Shaun had serious complaints to the press about Wind Up Records after Karma And Effect came out claiming they wouldn't let Seether swear on the record, tone down the cover art, and change the original title of the aforementioned album which was Catering To Cowards. He also complained to the press about Wind Up Records decision to repackage Disclaimer with bonus tracks and the duet of Broken and release it as Disclaimer II. My question is if they had so many problems with Wind Up Records why are they still signed to that label 2 records and 6 years later. Are they signed to provide them 5+ albums or something? I'm just really curious.

Tags
seether