Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 06-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Banned Asshole

People actually still talk about this band? I guess Tripp pants are still selling well at Hot Topic also. Guess there'll always be angsty posers though, right?
Old 06-20-2011, 04:27 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd091 View Post
Is it your mission to make us want to hate you? Because its working.
If you hate someone because of how they rank Slipknots albums then you have some problems.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:32 PM
"Never wanted your approval, never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me" LOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
People actually still talk about this band? I guess Tripp pants are still selling well at Hot Topic also. Guess there'll always be angsty posers though, right?
You caught us. We are posers that shop at hot topic because we listen to Slipknot. Really? Are you fucking kidding me? Has this country sunk so low to where we have to hate, label and make fun of people because of what bands they listen to?
Old 06-20-2011, 04:35 PM
and you can never quarantine the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
You caught us. We are posers that shop at hot topic because we listen to Slipknot. Really? Are you fucking kidding me? Has this country sunk so low to where we have to hate, label and make fun of people because of what bands they listen to?
...what does this have to do with our country?
Old 06-20-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logAnarchy View Post
...what does this have to do with our country?
It use to be free and prosperous and now it's a breeding ground for ignorance. So much ignorance to the point where people can't handle it if you like a band they don't.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:47 PM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indestructible View Post
It use to be free and prosperous and now it's a breeding ground for ignorance. So much ignorance to the point where people can't handle it if you like a band they don't.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Banned Asshole

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge on a subject. You're using the wrong word. Maybe if you payed attention in school instead of thinking of how cool you look in your in your new Tripp pants and snazzy Slipknot shirt, you'd know that.

You're right though, this country has gotten bad. I can't believe anyone accepts Slipknot as music. Those people are so ignorant, they don't know what actual music is.

See, that's how you use the word "ignorant."
Old 06-20-2011, 04:50 PM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Come on, man. Their self titled album was great back in the day, and still is. Probably the only nu-metal album I can stomach.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magson13 View Post
Ignorance is a lack of knowledge on a subject. You're using the wrong word. Maybe if you payed attention in school instead of thinking of how cool you look in your in your new Tripp pants and snazzy Slipknot shirt, you'd know that.

You're right though, this country has gotten bad. I can't believe anyone accepts Slipknot as music. Those people are so ignorant, they don't know what actual music is.

See, that's how you use the word "ignorant."
I listen to Slipknot and I have only one Slipknot shirt and one Corey Mask. I have no tripp pants, because I don't know what they are. Yes ignorance is lack of knowledge on a subject and you have a lack of knowledge on Slipknot and all their fans. You just judge and label. I doubt you know single Slipknot fan.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:18 PM
Banned Asshole

I actually own all four of Slipknot's albums. I'm completely aware of their music. I saw them live, so I'm also aware of their fanbase. I'm also quite embarrassed to say both of those statements, because it is sad on my part, that this disgusting excuse for music actually exists in my mind.

You own a Slipknot mask? And you voluntarily admitted this? Bahahahahahahahahahaha. Ya. That helped your cause. Fanboy.

Tags
slipknot