Raven -- Fullerton, CA -- October 23rd, 2014
King Diamond -- Denver, CO -- October 24th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 24th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 06-12-2011, 05:05 PM
things are more than just what you see

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLed19 View Post
I can agree with that, but when you are a huge Def Lep fan like myself it kinda sucks to only hear Hysteria shit all the time. Just imagine if one of your fav bands of all time only played the same stuff over and over. I respect bands more if they change it up, and give everyone what they wanna hear.

Def Lep plays a 20 song set, they only really have about 10 songs that they have to play. They could switch it up some. I still love them though, so its all good. We will see what the setlist looks like this week. If they continue to play Wasted and Let it Go, I will be really happy.
Iron Maiden comes to mind....

9/21: Uproar Festival
Old 06-12-2011, 08:53 PM
N00B

Yes, of course.
Four Year Strong
Old 06-12-2011, 08:57 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
I would kill to hear Women, High N Dry, Let it Go, or Wasted. Seen Def Lep 3 times, and its almost the same exact setlist everytime. I like Hysteria, but I love High N Dry and Pyro. I would like to just hear Too Late For Love, why they don't play that is beyond me.
I actually saw Too Late For Love here in Allentown in August 2003. It was my first legit rock/metal concert actually. It's long been one of my absolute favorite DL songs, and it blew my mind that they did it.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:16 PM
N00B

Setlist for the US is funny. 15 songs and no Wasted or Let it Go. This band fucking kills me.
Four Year Strong
Old 06-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Setlist for the US is funny. 15 songs and no Wasted or Let it Go. This band fucking kills me.
What kills me is that you're such a big fan, yet you aren't aware of the report from this page that Phil was coughing a lot at the show. Apparantly he was sick so they probably cut the set short.

http://www.deflepparduk.com/2011westpalmbeach.html

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 06-16-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:39 AM
N00B

I did know that, and that was an 85-90 min set. Thats exactly how long they are playing this summer. Heart gets 70 min. They are doing the 8 min version of Rocket as well.

Get your facts straight, dick.
Four Year Strong
Old 06-17-2011, 04:34 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
I did know that, and that was an 85-90 min set. Thats exactly how long they are playing this summer. Heart gets 70 min. They are doing the 8 min version of Rocket as well.

Get your facts straight, dick.
There's no need for name calling here. I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. You gave no indication that you were aware that Phil was sick. So it seemed as if you figured they cut the set short for no reason.

I was just trying to tell you that there may have been a reason as to why it was shorter than normal. I'll wait until their next show to see if that is the case. I have no problem saying I was wrong if the set ends up being the same length.

I've heard nothing about what the set times are supposed to be. All I know is Lep played 15 songs and Heart did 13 at the opening show. I don't know if that'll be the same all the time or not since some places might have different curfews.

Also, I was aware they are doing an extened version of 'Rocket' but what does that have to do with anything?
Old 06-17-2011, 10:54 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
There's no need for name calling here. I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. You gave no indication that you were aware that Phil was sick. So it seemed as if you figured they cut the set short for no reason.

I was just trying to tell you that there may have been a reason as to why it was shorter than normal. I'll wait until their next show to see if that is the case. I have no problem saying I was wrong if the set ends up being the same length.

I've heard nothing about what the set times are supposed to be. All I know is Lep played 15 songs and Heart did 13 at the opening show. I don't know if that'll be the same all the time or not since some places might have different curfews.

Also, I was aware they are doing an extened version of 'Rocket' but what does that have to do with anything?

You sounded like you were trying to be a smartass, my bad. The extended version of Rocket means thats like another song. This just looks like and 80-85 min set. They are only supposed to play 90. We will see what happens, I am going to the show tomm. Hopefully it changes.
Four Year Strong
Old 06-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
I would like to just hear Too Late For Love, why they don't play that is beyond me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Wow, another regular that you've somehow missed. They rotated that with every other night with Foolin' on their last tour. So to say they don't play it at all isn't true.
I want it too. I'm all for some set rotating, but when/if I see them, they better play it.
Old 06-17-2011, 10:14 PM
N00B

They added Let it Go to the set last night. Still 16 songs is not enough. They better play Let it Go tonight.
Four Year Strong

Tags
def leppard