Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Zakk Wylde -- Luxembourg City, Luxembourg -- May 28th, 2016
Sevendust -- Flint, MI -- May 24th, 2016
Maryland Deathfest 2016 Day 2 -- Baltimore, MD -- May 27th, 2016
Maryland Deathfest 2016 Day 1 -- Baltimore, MD -- May 26th, 2016
American Head Charge -- Baltimore, MD -- May 25th, 2016


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-16-2011, 03:50 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 21,282
Goatsnake -- London, England -- June 16th, 2011

Venue: The Forum
Special guest to Godflesh
Opener: D.R.I.
Set times: 20:30-21:30

Flower of Disease
Innocent
IV
The Orphan
Slippin' The Stealth
El Coyote
Lord of Los Feliz
Trower
Easy Greasy
The Dealer
Mower
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.co.uk

25/5 Zakk Wylde
28/8 Zakk Wylde
4/6 AC/DC
8-11/6 Sweden Rock Festival
13/6 Golden Gods
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-16-2011, 04:13 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
"I'm the biggest whiny baby on this site" - Metalsetlists.com user AnthG
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 24,464
Blog Entries: 19
...you like Goatsnake?!
__________________
05/27 - Visceral Disgorge
05/28 - Horrendous
05/29 - Hellbringer
05/30 - Denouncement Pyre
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-16-2011, 04:20 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Drummer Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 10,915
D.R.I. opened for Goatsnake???
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-16-2011, 04:25 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
"I'm the biggest whiny baby on this site" - Metalsetlists.com user AnthG
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 24,464
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
D.R.I. opened for Goatsnake???
Godflesh
Goatsnake
D.R.I.

England

y u so weird?
__________________
05/27 - Visceral Disgorge
05/28 - Horrendous
05/29 - Hellbringer
05/30 - Denouncement Pyre
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-16-2011, 04:35 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Drummer Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 10,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Godflesh
Goatsnake
D.R.I.

England

y u so weird?
I didn't Thrash Punk would open for Doom Metal. Like Municipal Waste opening for Sleep. A very cool thought, but could never imagine it.

y u sur weyrd?!
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-16-2011, 04:40 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I didn't Thrash Punk would open for Doom Metal. Like Municipal Waste opening for Sleep. A very cool thought, but could never imagine it.

y u sur weyrd?!
Last summer, I saw Repulsion followed by Goatsnake, followed by COC. It was a very weird combination haha
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-16-2011, 04:49 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Drummer Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 10,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegantopher View Post
Last summer, I saw Repulsion followed by Goatsnake, followed by COC. It was a very weird combination haha
Very weird, but I now want to see it. haha
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-16-2011, 04:57 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Very weird, but I now want to see it. haha
It was the Power of the Riff fest. There was another show around Halloween where Nails played right before Goatsnake. They seem to have a tendency to have weird openers.

Oh and Scream>>Goatsnake.

Fun fact:The singer of Goatsnake used to sing in the DC hardcore band Scream. Still Screaming is one of the best hardcore records I've heard.

Oh bonus fun fact: Scream was one of Dave Grohl's first bands. Weird how you can relate Foo Fighters to Goatsnake haha
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-16-2011, 05:00 PM
MPF's Avatar
MPF MPF is offline
That Drummer Guy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 10,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegantopher View Post
It was the Power of the Riff fest. There was another show around Halloween where Nails played right before Goatsnake. They seem to have a tendency to have weird openers.

Oh and Scream>>Goatsnake.

Fun fact:The singer of Goatsnake used to sing in the DC hardcore band Scream. Still Screaming is one of the best hardcore records I've heard.

Oh bonus fun fact: Scream was one of Dave Grohl's first bands. Weird how you can relate Foo Fighters to Goatsnake haha
Six Degrees of Dave Grohl.
__________________
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
http://www.thatdrummerguy.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Dissimulate's Avatar
Dissimulate Dissimulate is offline
Custom User Title
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 399
Lineup is weird, but is also fucking awesome. Do you have the Godflesh set?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
goatsnake

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008