Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA-- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 05-17-2011, 03:17 PM
N00B

Norma Jean -- Farmingdale, NY -- May 16th, 2011

So doors were at 6 and we got to the venue around 7:40ish..... we got lost on the way. It wasn't bad though because we only missed the 2 local bands. As soon as we walked in For The Fallen Dreams were playing and they were really good live. I've been a fan of these guys for about a year now and it was great to finally see them live. During the last song the vocalist dove into the audience for the end. Might have missed 1 song in the beginning but other than that set is complete and in order. 8/10
Nightmares
Let Go (new song)
Last Dying Breathe
December Everyday
My Anthem- Like Symphonies (new song)
Vengeance
Brothers In Arms

After them was a train wreck of a band named Motionless In White. This was my 3rd time seeing them but I'd say last night was their best, that being said they still sucked and I did not enjoy them. If anyone cares, and you shouldn't, I have their set. 2/10
Puppets
Abigail
Children of The Night??
Dragula (Rob Zombie cover)
Cobwebs
Immaculate Misconceptions

Now throughout the show I was a little upset that I missed Stray From The Path, normally they would have opened the bill and I would have missed them but since last night they were in Long Island, and LI is their hometown, they played next! Stray From The Path were great! I've been listening to these guys for a little over a year now and finally seeing them live was amazing. They put on a great show in the same vein as Chariot or Converge and they were just nuts live. In the middle of the set the vocalist gave the "hardcore speech" about be yourself, don't let anyone tell you that you can't be what you wanna be, all that good stuff. During their last song Drew, the vocalist, went into the audience for a group chant but a security guard wouldn't let him back on stage so the members of the band started to brawl with the security and it got a little hectic but the show continued. Set is in order. 9/10
Comrades
Mitra
Make Your Own History
Negative and Violent
Deathbeds (new song)
Manipulator
Damien

Then came on After The Burial. These guys were spot on, I haven't seen them since Summer Slaughter '09 and they were great. They were damn near album quality live and gave off so much energy that they got the crowd going crazy. They even got a great circle pit during their last song. Set is 100% correct. 9.5/10
My Frailty
Cursing Akhenaten
Fingers Like Daggers
Pendulum
Your Troubles Will Cease And Fortune Will Smile Upon You
Aspirations
Drifts

Last but not least, The Almighty Norma Jean! What can I say that hasn't already been said? Once again, they were amazing live. Norma Jean is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands, this was my 5th time seeing them and I already can't wait to see them this summer on Scream The Prayer. They go crazy and still put on one of the best live shows I've ever seen. During their set someone wrote a request on a napkin and handed it to them on stage and Cory said "Norma Jean is not a jukebox, we're a rock band!" During the last song the vocalist and the guitarist both hung upside down from the rafters and finished the song like that. Norma Jean, as always, were just amazing! 10/10
The Entire World Is Counting on Me and They Don't Even Know It
Birth of The Anti Mother
Bastardizer
Blueprints For Future Homes
Leaderless and The Self Enlisted
Face:Face
The Anthem of The Angry Brides
A Small Spark vs. A Great Forest
Liarsenic: Creating a Universe of Discourse
Bayonetwork: Vultures in Vivid Color
Creating Something Out of Nothing, Only To Destroy It
Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste
Old 05-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Holy shit, awesome Norma set! Lots from Bless The Martyr, and you got Liarsenic and Bayonetwork! Lucky bastard.
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
Old 05-17-2011, 04:30 PM
N00B

yeah I pretty much lost my mind when they played Bayonetwork, haha. Opening with Creating Something was a great surprise too.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:06 PM
rolling critical success on casting a level 7 stagedive

Sick Norma set, but a very "meh" set from ATB. Hopefully we get some fall/winter tour from them where they can play a decent set.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:15 PM
N00B

I actually talked to the vocalist from ATB and he told me of a fall headliner their doing and told me the bands that were playing and it's pretty fucking rad!
Old 05-17-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergman101 View Post
I actually talked to the vocalist from ATB and he told me of a fall headliner their doing and told me the bands that were playing and it's pretty fucking rad!
WELL, JUST KEEP THAT INFO TO YOURSELF AND DON'T ENLIGHTEN US OR ANYTHING.

But seriously... I have been waiting for them to headline for In Dreams! Hell yes!
Old 05-20-2011, 09:59 AM
N00B

welllll okay, but I told them I would keep it on the DL so I suggest you do the same. The line-up isn't 100% final but it's along the lines of After The Burial, Veil of Maya, Misery Signals, Within The Ruins, Volumes, I The Breather and Your Memorial
Old 05-20-2011, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergman101 View Post
welllll okay, but I told them I would keep it on the DL so I suggest you do the same. The line-up isn't 100% final but it's along the lines of After The Burial, Veil of Maya, Misery Signals, Within The Ruins, Volumes, I The Breather and Your Memorial
MISERY SIGNALS?!??!?

Thanks for the info man! This could turn out to be one of my favorite tours of the year if it goes down like this.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:37 PM
N00B

yeah when I heard Mis Sigs were making a comeback I pretty much jizzed..

Tags
after the burial, for the fallen dreams, motionless in white, norma jean, stray from the path